The Gay Sex (Lemon)

Zane's POV

"Hey Zane, wanna fuck?" Travis asked me.

"Sure." I said, placing the bookmark in my book and running to the bed.

I started taking off my clothes the closer I got to the bed. And when I jumped on the bed, I was completely naked. Travis jumped on top of me, completely naked as well. He started kissing me, and I kissed back. This time he let me dominate his mouth and I explored him.

Travis then flipped me over and started eating out my ass. It felt so good, and it was the first time he's ever done that, which makes it more pleasurable. He then placed his dick near my asshole and slowly slid in. It only hurt a little, since I've been getting used to him by now.

"Oh fuck Zane!" He said, starting to pump in and out of me.

"Yes! Fuck me, Travis! FUCK!" I yelled, him hitting my prostate already.

He grabbed my dick and started stroking it, matching the pace with his thrusts.

"Oh fuck, Travis! Talk dirty to me!" I moaned.

"Oh Zane, I'm gonna fuck you so good! I'm gonna cum in your ass so good. I'm gonna fuck you until your eyes roll in the back of your head." Travis said, indeed talking dirty to me.

"Oh FUCK YES! I'm gonna cum!" I screamed, and then I came all over my mask.

Travis bent over and licked it off.

"Fuck! F-f-f-FUCKK!" Travis yelled, filling me with his man juice.

He ate my ass again, licking all of the cum out of my asshole. That made me cum again.

Then he collapsed on top of me.

"Fuck, I think that was the second best sex we've ever had." Travis said.

"Agreed." I said.

"Zane, why did we wait so long to fuck again?" Travis asked me.

"I don't know, maybe because s certain author that shall not be named decided to forget about us." I said back.

"HEY! IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT I'M BUSY! I CAN ONLY DO SO MUCH AS A HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR!" Author~Kun said from above.

And then Travis and I fell asleep.

Fin~