The Call Part 1 (Side Chapter)

Jason's POV

Today feels like it's going to be a great day. It feels amazing outside as well as waking up to the best boyfriend ever. Too bad it's a school day. I just wanna cuddle up with Vylad and sleep some more.

"Vylad, honey, wake up or you'll be late for work." I said, shaking him awake.

"Uhhh, I'm up, I'm up." He said, not opening his eyes.

"If you aren't in the kitchen in 5 minutes, no sex for a week." I said to him.

Suddenly, there was a puff cloud of where Vylad used to be and a loud shuffling from the other room. By the time I got to the kitchen, Vylad was already halfway done eating a bowl of cereal.

"So typical." I said, chuckling a bit.

"Hey, don't threaten me with sex. It's mean." Vylad said, shoving another spoonful of Dingus-o's into his mouth.

"Well, it works." I said, grabbing a green apple out of the fridge and biting into it.

After we got done eating breakfast, I waited in the kitchen for Vylad to get dressed. He eventually emerged in casual clothes.

"Alright, let's go." Vylad said. I followed him out to the car and he opened the door for me. I smiled and got into the car. I put on my seat-belt as Vylad got in. We backed out of the driveway and headed towards Phoenix Drop High.

"Okay, we're here. Have a good day honey! I love you!" Vylad said to me.

"I love you too!" I said. He leaned over and kissed me passionately. We stayed like that for a few more minutes until there was a knock on the window, making us break apart our kiss.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, but there are other people who need to drop off their kids." My guidance counselor Mrs. Dawson said trough the window.

I blushed and then told Vylad bye. He drove off and me and Mrs. Dawson walked into the building until we parted our separate ways. I decided to walk around to find my best friend.

"Jason! Over here!" A familiar voice called to me. I turned around to see my best friend, Hedera, with two of her other friends, Katie and Jeanie. I smiled and made my way towards them. Hedera hugged me. She is my only real friend here at PDH. She's also a Senior. I don't really know anybody else. Her friends are just acquaintances to me.

"Hey, you look happier than usual today!" Hedera said, noticing my brighter clothing today. (PDH removed their uniform policy a year after Aphmau and her group graduated.)

"Yeah, today I just feel really happy. It feels amazing outside!" I said, cheerfully.

"You can say that again." Katie said, running her hand through her hair.

"EEEEEEEEP! HEDERA, KATIE, DAVID JUST ASKED ME ON A DATE!" Jeanie squealed.

The other girls began to squeal as well.

"That's awesome! I'm happy for you Jeanie!" I said to her.

"Uh, thanks, er..... Jason?" She said, not sounding sure if she guessed my name right. I mean, me and Jeanie aren't really friends, so I guess it's fair that she wouldn't know my name right away. It kinda hurts though. Like, 2%.

"No problem!" I said, acting like I hadn't noticed.

Oh my Irene! I forgot to describe them! Okay, so Hedera is about 5'5", (165 cm) tall, and is skinny, as are the other girls. Her hair is pink and her eyes are blue. Jeanie is the same height as Hedera and her hair is blonde and her eyes are brown. Katie's hair is brown and her eyes are green. She is 5'0" (152 cm) tall.