The Reunion

Zane's POV

"GIRL, DON'T YOU DARE GO INTO THE CLOSET!" Jason yelled at the screen. The girl went into the closet where the serial killer killed her.

"I SAID NOT TO GO INTO THE CLOSET YOU DUMBASS!" He yelled again.

"Jason, calm down. It's just a bad movie." I said to him.

"BUT WE'RE SUPPOSED TO LIKE BAD MOVIES! THIS ONE JUST SUCKS!" He said in disappointment.

The phone rang.

"I'll get it!" Vylad said from the other room and went to grab the phone. "Hello?"

"It's for you." Vylad said to Jason. Jason got p and grabbed the phone.

"Hello? Yes, this is he. Wait, that isn't-, .........." He hung up and looked down, seeming depressed.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Vylad asked him.

"I have to go to court tomorrow." He said, not looking up.

"What? What for?" I asked him.

"I have to testify against Carter." Jason said, walking into Vylad's arms.

"Um, who's Carter?" I asked Vylad. He leaned over and mouthed.

"He physically and sexually assaulted Jason."

My body went cold and I felt so bad. I mouthed back.

"Oh Irene I'm so sorry."

"Babe, isn't there any way out of it?" Vylad asked him.

"Unless we want him to roam free, then no, there isn't." He said.

"Okay, then let's get ready for tomorrow." Vylad said.

~Time skip to tomorrow~

Jason's POV

Me, Vylad, Zane, and Travis got out of the car and walked up the court steps. Cameras and news reporters filed around us. The questions came out of their mouths like wildfire. But one of them stood out in particular.

"What does it feel like to see your assaulter after all of this time? And also, are you okay?"

I turned to the reporters and spoke.

"Honestly, I'm not okay. I have to see my assaulter and worse, he has to see me. I feel like shit and I will continue to feel like shit until he is put in his rightful place: behind bars." I said to them. I walked on with Vylad, Zane, and Travis until we reached the doors of the courthouse and went to go sit down and wait for the scumbag.

Zane's POV

I feel really bad for Jason, and that's coming from ME. Vylad filled me in on what happened that night and I can honestly say I have a new respect for Jason.

"All rise!" Someone shouted and the door near the Judge's chair opened. In walked the judge, and the a few seconds after, who I assumed to be Carter and two policemen.

"Something's wrong already." Jason whispered to us.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"He isn't in handcuffs." Jason whispered. I looked at Carter's hands and noticed that Jason was right, he wasn't wearing handcuffs. He looked at Jason and smiled. Jason shuddered in disgust and Vylad glared at him.

"You may be seated." We all sat down. The Bailiff handed the Judge a note and then stood in his position.

"Case #247, Carter May vs. Jason..." He trailed off. The Judge looked at Jason.