The Song (FLUFFY ^//////^)

Travis's POV

"Hey Zane, I have a surprise for you today." I said to my adorable boyfriend.

"And you're not gonna tell me?" Zane said, playfully pouting.

"You'll find out later tonight." I said, smiling and cuddling up closer to him.

"Pleeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssseeeeeeeee?" Zane begged.

"Nope." I said, smiling evilly.

"Anyways, we gotta get ready, our surprise is outside." I said, getting up out of bed.

"Nooooooo, I don't want the sun to hate me!" Zane said, covering back up. I grabbed one of his feet and began to tickle it, making him laugh and fidget around. I eventually let go and his laughing died down. He got out of bed and went to grab us some clothes. He handed me my clothes and we got dressed.

"Alrighty, let's go!" I said to him, glancing at the clock which read 6:00 PM.

We walked to the restaurant since it was nice and cool outside. Once we got there, I noticed that nobody else was there except for the workers and us. We walked in and asked for a table for 2. I pulled out Zane's chair for him. He blushed and sat down. I pushed him in and then I went to my chair and sat down.

We ordered our food and just started talking about what's been going on with our friends. Zane told me that Zianna was going to be visiting again soon. (Hint hint a future chapter) Suddenly, there was a click and the radio started playing, indicating that my surprise for Zane was about to happen. I smiled and stared at his beautiful face.

"Travis? Why are you staring at me like that?" Zane asked me.

"Because I love you and I just want to kiss your face forever." I said back to him, smiling. He blushed and continued to eat. Then the radio got louder as the current song ended and then the announcer spoke. 

"Alrighty folks, this next song is for Zane Ro'Meave from his boyfriend, Travis Valkrum!

As the song came blaring out of the speaker, Zane was shocked and his face turned a heavy shade of pink. I smiled at him and grabbed his hand.

"Travis, y-you didn't have to do this for me." Zane said, looking at me.

"But I wanted to. Because I love you." I said to him, kissing his hand. He blushed and then got up from his chair. He walked over to me and kissed me passionately. I kissed him back.

"Do I say I love you enough?" Zane asked me.

"No, but I know you do." I said, booping his nose.

We danced to the rest of the song and then it ended.

"There you go folks, that was Perfect Two by Auburn! Zane and Travis are currently at The Lemonade Restaurant!" The announcer said through the radio.

Oh no.

Suddenly, Kawaii~Chan, Katelyn, and Aphmau came crashing in through the restaurants windows. Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn landed on their feet, while Aphmau tumbled and landed on her butt.

"WHERE IS KAWAII~CHAN'S SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP?!" Kawaii~Chan roared like a dinosaur, holding her phone out in her hand.

"THERE THEY ARE!" Katelyn said, pointing at us.

"Uh, Travis, I think we should run now." Zane said.

"Yeah." I said. Me and Zane sprinted out of the back entrance and the girls followed far behind us.

"GET BACK HERE SO KAWAII~CHAN CAN TAKE BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!" Kawaii~Chan yelled at us while running, suddenly gaining speed. Katelyn and Aphmau followed close behind her.

"Zane, if we get out of this alive, do you wanna have sex later?" I yelled at him while running.

"SURE! NOW KEEP RUNNING!" Zane yelled back, sprinting even faster. He saw that I was lacking so he grabbed my hand for me to keep up with him.

We eventually hid behind an old set of buildings and lost the girls.

"I love our lives. I love you Zane." I said to him.

"I love you too, Travis." He said to me, grabbing my hand and pulling me in for a passionate kiss.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that's that! I TOLD YOU THERE WOULD BE A FLUFFY CHAPTER! ENJOY THE FLUFF AND GET ALL TEH MEGA NOSEBLEEDS! Seriously though, I hope you enjoy this chapter! BYE!

ALSO, I WANT TO THANK YOU GUYS FOR OVER 4,000 READS! 4,000! I am so happy right now! THere should be an update in my Jason x Vylad book tomorrow, so bye guys! THANKS FOR 4K AGAIN!  <3