Staying Grand For You ~ICONic Boyz~

My name is Candace Miller, and I'm hated by thousands of girls worldwide. Why? Well, have you ever head of the ICONic Boyz? Watched them on America's Best Dance Crew? Fell completely in love with them? Yeah, they're my best friends. That's why.

I live with Madison Alamia. My parents are always traveling and on buisness trips, so his family decided to let me live with them. I loved it. The only thing, Mad Boy and I shared a room.

Hate me too, yet?

I'm thirteen. I was born on April 4, 1999. Vinny's older, but his birthday is just eight days after mine.

I have brown hair and green eyes. Madison is my best friend, he's amazing. Mikey is a great friend too. Vin and I are close as well. But I love all of the boys, and couldn't ask for a better life.

Favorite Ice Cream flavor: Cookies and Cream (Vinny got me addicted.)

Favorite Color: Red

Favorite Drink: Coca Cola

Favorite Song: What You Know by Two Door Cinema Club <3

Favorite Quote: Stay Grand (Vinny...)

These are the basics about me. This is my story. Stay ICONic.

Starve a bully, feed your soul, stand grand.

(A/N: gUYS OMG. I'm writing this like two years after I finished this story and I never expected people to actually read this. I'M BEGGING YOU TO NOT READ THIS BECAUSE ITS SO TERRIBLE AND FAGGOTTY AND I WAS SUCH A LITTLE FANGIRL. PLEASE. THIS IS THE WORST STORY I HAVE EVER WRITTEN OH MY GOD. Okay if you still wanna read this after that, go ahead... But I warned you okay ok.)