He submitted his room keys to helpers staff and bided farewell to his dear room for the next 24 hours.
He got nowhere to go. His only buddy, Park Jihoon was also not there. He decided to go for a walk, but luckily he found his prey, Daniel on his way.

Annoying others is his only hobby, so he started following Daniel. After 20minutes or so Daniel stopped at a small one-storey building.

As soon as Daniel opened the gate, a cheerful grey cat pounced on him. It started licking Daniel and it cuddled into his arms.

"Aw you missed me. Didn't you?" Daniel said as sweetly as he could.

Ong was sneakily watching all this like  a thief  from a corner. Ong has always liked pets. He found himself smiling at the two of them.

Why are you smiling you ass! He thought to himself.

Daniel caressed the cat for the last time and headed back to his room. On his way  back to the dorm he  accidentally saw Ong.
He quickly asked " what are you doing here?"

Ong trailed " umm.. I... i was just having a stroll.. and found you with... Witha cat.."

"Ohh" Daniel replied with a low voice.

They both started walking together.
Ong Randomly asked " Ahh... So you have a cat"

"Yaa... Its not just a cat. Call her Nora!" Daniel said

"Okay! So Nora is her name. Well... How old is she?" Ong asked

"2 years.....and this will be her last year" Daniel answered weekly.

"what do you mean?" Ong

" she's suffering from cancer"

"I'm sorry!"

" Its not your fault"

"Hey! You know what" Ong jolted

"What?" Daniel spoke with his boring tone

" This is the first time we're having a proper conversation." Ong stated.

" Happy realization!" Daniel replied. Daniel really seems to be in a bad mood.

" Being good is a crime these day. Want me to get back to my real self?" Ong said.
Daniel gave him a tired look "its not funny boi-"

Ong replied savagely " why would it be? I was not trying to be funny".

"you're actually bugging me. I'm really not in a mood to play with you or what you call, fight with you!" Daniel

Daniel never talked like this before. He's probably worked up with several issues. Even Ong did not talk any further. It was a depressing day for Daniel.
When they were almost near the university, Ong realized something. That he doesn't have a place to sleep.
Many stupid ideas went through his tiny brain, but he finally landed on one.

He sweetly called out " Daniel~~"

" Are you drunk?" Daniel asked

"No! I'm just thinking about how great you are." Ong replied

"Wha-"

"Yes! You  are really  a good person. You help everyone..and-" Ong

Daniel cut him off and spoke "Get to the point! What do you want?"

"See, how great you are! You understand everything. Okay so the thing is I drowned my Room. And its presently wet." Ong

"what? You drowned you're room. You are crazy aren't you?" Daniel

"I am! But I've got nowhere to sleep tonight so-"

"So?"

"Soooo-"

"SO WHAT?"

"So i was wondering if i could spend my night in your room" Ong spoke

"Umm.... No!" Daniel

"But why?"

"because i said so!"

"Come on man! I got nowhere else to go" Ong pleaded

*

After a 30minutes of conversation, Daniel finally agreed his enemy to sleep in his room.

*

"hdjowjbdhjdss chisosnsndisbdbdhdhd"

"bjsojqqiwj smmwowossjbbwisbsbw"

Ong who was sleeping in the same bed with  Daniel woke from all the weird noises.
Are they ghosts? So ghosts do exist! Ong who was in his halfasleep  state thought to himself. A minute later he came back to his senses and realized that the noises were made by the person sleeping beside him.

It was not a ghost. It was Daniel who was sleep talking.

Ong was sleeping towards the wall, while Daniel was towards the outside. He was immersed into the wall, the bed was small and Daniel's body was huge.

As it is He had no place to sleep on top of that Daniel was making scary noises.
I'd rather swim in my room. Ong thought.

"DANIEL PLEASE STOP MAKING WEIRD NOISES. ITS SCARY" Ong whisper-yelled.

"Ollo mmnbdb...... db babble bwoosh...yo yo..."

" WHY IS YOUR BODY SO BIG" Ong groaned

"j wbdb hallajsjdd... Kwwpneow"

" Same reply for everything? What is happening to me" Ong cried

*************
Sorry for the late update.
Pardon my Grammatical errors.

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WANNA ONE ON THEIR FIRST WIN😍😍😍😍
And you guys watched Wanna One Go?, our Ongniel is sailing.

[1] Agramenti - water making spell. Produces a fountain of water.