15-Lets Talk

Kaya's POV

I came back into the syndicate with Midnight. The boys looked surprised. But as soon as Ritsu saw him, Ritsu came over and started patting his head. Ritsu said, "Good boy, what's your name?"

I smiled, "Midnight."

One of the guys grabbed my shoulder and pulled me back. Midnight started barking at him so I pet midnight on the head, "It's okay boy."

The guy said, "He's already protective over you." I just nodded my head yes in agreement.

I went to my room and laid in my bed with Midnight laying at the foot of it. I gently smiled, it's been a great day.

-----

I woke up to my alarm going off and Midnight licking my face. I got him to stop and then I got out of bed. Midnight stayed right behind me while I was getting ready. I slipped on my yellow dress and grabbed my backpack.

Ritsu and I walked towards the gate. I weakly smiled, "Stay." Midnight sat down and sat still. Everyone did their unison goodbye. Ritsu and I walked out with the gates closing behind us.

-----

After school Hinoka walked beside me. She smiled, "So your brother is Kasanoda-Kun?"

I nodded my head, "Yeah." I'm surprised she can always hear me considering my voice is naturally soft.

She said, "So why do you walk to and from school?"

I sighed, "Exercise."

She tilted her head, "So you like physical activity but don't take gym?" I just nodded my head yes. I really hate the school's gym uniform. Hinoka smiled, "Can I stay at your house and talk today?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "The guys will probably scare you."

She put on a brave face, "Don't worry! I'm really brave!" If you say so.

-----

The gate opened, "Hello young Mistress." Hinoka hid behind me grabbing my hand lightly squeezing it. The guys stared at the blonde curiously. Since I'm 4"9 and she's 5"4 she can't really hide behind me.

I noticed Midnight still sitting waiting for me. I held her hand and she followed behind me. I said, "Come on midnight." Midnight followed me and her to my room. Midnight curled up in a ball on the foot of my bed.

Hinoka sighed, "Now I see what you mean."

I gently smiled, "Yeah."

She looked at my room, "You're room is so clean."

I nodded, "Thanks."

She patted Midnight, "Hey, Midnight. It's nice to meet you, buddy." We sat beside each other on my bed while looking at each other. She smiled, "Want to talk?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "Sure, let's talk."

Hinoka grinned, "Well my family, the Tetalay's, run French-themed bakeries all around the world. We serve lots of French pastries. I want to be a baker and cook lots of different sweets when I get older. Because sweets can bring a smile to people's faces."

I nodded my head. I haven't thought about my future and what I want to be. I said, "That's nice. But all I know is I want to be happy."

Hinoka gave me a hug then pulled away, "But that's amazing though!" Hinoka is such a positive person. Midnight started licking her face and she giggled.

I got him to stop and he laid his head on my lap. Hinoka smiled, "You can always count on me, Kaya. Remember, I want to be your friend." I nodded my head yes.

-----

I stared at my ceiling after Hinoka left. I can rely on her? Should I have a friend? Ritsu came in and I looked at him. He was smiling as he sat down beside me.

He grinned, "I heard you brought a guest home today, Kaya." I nodded my head yes. Ritsu said, "That's nice."

I giggled, "You're crazy Ritsu."

-----

Tetsuya came in closing the door behind him. I smile appeared on my face. He gently clasped my cheek and kissed me, "I love you so much."

I gently hugged him, "I love you too."

He sighed, "The girl you had over today was nice."

I nodded my head yes, "She wants to be my friend."

Tetsuya ruffled my hair, "That's really good. You're an amazing person. You deserve lots of friends."

I smiled and kissed his cheek, "Thanks that means a lot." I stared into Tetsuya's eyes. I love you so much. You crazy, overly nice person. He leaned forward giving me a soft kiss on my forehead.

(A/n: (8/9/17) I start school soon so this is continued. This is NOT discontinued. I just won't be as regular at updating and it will take longer.)

Originally Posted: August 9, 2017
Most Recently Updated: March 11, 2021