23. The Mission Failed!

Start from the beginning

"Sorry.... It's just a wire problem" Bruno said adjusting the wire..

It was quite a normal talk between Riya and Martin.. Nothing makes both Alessandro and Martin to become angry nor happy...

"Where the hell she is??... Doesn't  she have to be there before they are leaving"... Alessandro questioned Bruno.

Bruno called Lizzy and to his dismay she is checking her makeup to look perfect....Both cursed under their breath... Before Lizzy comes to that place... Riya left to get their Desserts because no one comes there to invade their Best day... She made Martin to sit there for a while and enjoy his favourite Milk sweets...

Alessandro also came out and Followed Riya... Riya after Ordering their dessert while she comes back some waitress drenches her Dress with Red Wine... She asked sorry and directed her to Privy... Before she reach someone caught her hand and banged her to the wall... She hissed in pain... A Elderly man... Maybe in his 50's with scary look stands before her... He closes her mouth before she shouts... Only her Whimpers is lowly audible...

"The first time you entered this cafe  you caught my attention babe... You are such a beautiful piece one never neglects... What that guy will give more than this man could give" He said while holding her hands in his one hand and another closes her mouth... Riya tried hard to escape and she is shaking her hands and tries to lose hold of her legs between his hold...

Alessandro missed Riya again... but he is sure that she definitely didn't go back to her table... While he crossing Privy he heard the sounds of some metals... More like giggles of bangles and anklets... The only person he knows... 

"Riya" he murmured and tries to enter the ladies Privy... The waitress who drenched Riya dress comes there and explains... No men allowed there...Again he hears the sound and sees the fear on the waitress face and he kicked her and made her fall and runs to the direction... And opens the door to find Riya losing her senses... Anger caught hold of his entire body.. He kicked and punched that old man... And takes Riya in  bridal style and comes to the backside of the Cafe...

And informs Bruno to divert Martin for a while... 

"Riya" He called softly knowing she still in her senses and didn't lose it fully... He gets water from nearby and sprinkles in her face... Riya opens to find a guy.. The one who she saved from accident and fears covers her mind..

"Hey... Everything is fine... I beat him... He will not come anymore" He said consoling her... She hugged him due to fear..

The fear what if Alessandro didn't save her on right time... 

What if she lost her senses fully and that old scary man kidnapped her...

Alessandro is angry on one side and happy on the other side... Angry.. because that old ***** man has guts to put hand on his Angel and Happy... Because he feels his Angels on his arms...

Riya... Don't leave him for full 10 mins... She came back to senses and loses her tight hold on Alessandro to his dismay...

"Don't worry... Everything is fine... That Man is taken care of..." He said carsing her head...

"Thank you Mr.Lombardi" He is now sad and happy.. 

Sad because she calls him with his second name... Happy because she remembers him...

"You are Welcome... Call me Alessandro... Not Lombardi.. please I insist.. It's feel Boring to hear that and it also  makes me feel old " he said making her smile...

She studied his face for a while he did the same... He waited for the response but this silence also inviting... Something in him makes her Innersole at peace and calm and his face always brings her smiles either in real or in dream... Well dreams about him are numerous.. But also it's entirely kind of New...

"Okay.. Then how about Alex or Andro or ANDROID" she said making the situation seems normal..

"Android???...wow that no one ever think yet and we'll it's not at all funny" he said with a amusement covering her face..

He took Her hand and make her sit on the Chair near by and sits next to her... Not to close and not too far... Just they can feel and hear their breaths in the silent moon rays making the atmosphere romantic... 

"Andro.. it's then" she said...

"I like it.." He said smiling at her...

"OMG...  I forget that I left Martin alone and came..." She said tries to get up but Alessandro caught her hands strongly and made her sit...

" Well... My friend Bruno is there to cover for your absence... I don't want to panic your Boyfriend" he said trying to cover the irritation...

She laughed...

"Really Bruno... The one who came with you to the club last week?" She questioned...

She saw me that night... He concluded...

"Well he is the one... But how do you know I was with him" he questioned though knowing the answers...

But he didn't expect this type of answer from her "Well... Bruno caught Martin's Attention and when I'm trying to see you, you were with Bruno"... she mentioned blush coating her cheeks... Alex smiled but something is off... He wants the explanation about what she said.. 

"What do you mean by Bruno got Martin's Attention? " He questioned but more  like himself...

"First answer me... one thing.. Is Bruno a Gay..?.. you know I don't want to..."
Before she completes her sentence he replied

"Yes he is... but why do you?...OMG do you mean that Martin is a Gay too!?" He screamed with joy...

"Hey... please  don't shout... Yes Martin is a Gay... And he is my best frnd too" she said making Alessandro more happy...

He hugged her tightly and Riya froze but she like the warmth of his body... she feel safe... May be because of the earlier incident... she cleared her throat... Alessandro came back to senses

"Oh I'm so sorry... It's just that I'm happy because he also got some crush on Martin from day one.." And I'm so much happy because you belong to me entirely he said in his mind...

Both akwardly started at each other... 
"Okay let's go and see what's happening there?" He said and caught Riya's hand and sent a short message to one of his men to clear the body in the Privy and give a warning to the unconscious one in the way and finally make Lizzy to abort the plan..

Riya noticed he was texting with someone and thought he is a businessman... well he would have missed his world because of her...

" I'm sorry because of me you.." Alessandro cut her off and said "I just came here for a small hang out with Bruno and don't think anything else...  really happy to have you... I mean it's nice to meet you again " he said and she smiled....

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

.
.
Happy friendship day Guys... 

Hope you like this chap... Please do vote and comments... And thank you everyone for making this story to get #1 in Action... And a special thanks to @celinaknight