12.The Meeting..

Olivia P.O.V

It felt like a tons and tons of bricks are fallen on my head... I really can't believe it happened... The only thing that remembers my father is  "A&A Enterprises" I never ever missed him.. I feel his presence when I'm in this Company... But today...

what's going on in my company. I am not able to find a solution for the problems. I am the owner of A&A Enterprises, a successfully running company in Italy. It was my late dad Alberto's company. When he passed away I took over the company fully... Currently my company is on the verge of debt. I lost 50% funds I don't know what to do. I investigated my whole staffs and tried many things to find the culprit but I found nothing Suspicious...

I really don't know what to do with my biggest creditor Mr. Alessandro Lombardi. He just asked me to settle the misappropriated funds and asked 50% of ownership... I know he will definitely find all the things but I really don't know how to compromise him.. I never wished to give 50% of ownership to Alessandro.. This company ownership belongs to Riya and Martin.. Even Riya doesn't know she is holding 51% of total powers of company and I'm acting on behalf of her... Martin and me combinedly holds 30% of powers.. only third parties hold 20%... I really can't give Lombardi 50%.. I can give only maximum of 30%... Because I don't want to take the authority from the hands of my Daughter..
I was staying in my office for almost a week but not anymore I have to go home. My baby, my Riya is here I have to go home. She must be upset with me because I wasn't there to welcome her from airport. Before that I need to get something for her as an apology. Currently I am on my way to Bombay Spice an Indian restaurant to buy Riya's Favourite Milk Sweet...
I just ordered A cup of Cappuccino, While having my I got an unexpected surprise. Someone called me mom and when l look around I saw those two persons who turned my world upside down.  It was none other than my husband Alessio Bianchi and my son Marco Bianchi. Without an invitation they both took seat opposite to me. I don't know what to talk or how to start a conversation with them I was too surprised it's been 14 years I have no contact with them. We are looking at each other. They look soo different Alessio is getting old but still look handsome and my little boy Marco well can't call him boy anymore he became a young handsome man .

Suddenly Alessio asked "how are you?"
Which brings an end to the tension that was circling around us...
"Fine" I replied without any feelings...

"Mom... what I did is a Wrong.. But. ." Marco started but i cut off..

"But what?... you gave much more importance to your dad and his illegal business" I said angrily...

"Olivia... I'm sorry... we are sorry.. I know it's my fault that I didn't say anything about my business before marrying you.. But I loved you truly and still I do love you.. please give us a chance... I need my wife back and Marco needs his mom back" my Husband said with smothering voice... only I know how it will change when he kills the men and wash his hands with blood...

###
I still remember... I was happy it has been nearly 14 years of my marriage life... I gave birth to Marco an year after marriage but after that there is a lot of complications to give birth to a second child.. But after these years I found out that I'm pregnant with a baby girl.. I was so happy I searched Marco and My husband... I found Marco going inside the basement with gun in his hand... I thought it is Just a toy gun... I followed him and he goes inside the basement... Till now my Husband didn't allow me to go inside the basement.. saying only old things are kept there.. I never had a eagerness to go there before but I got it then... 

My Kurthi's Shawl got stuck into the back of the iron gate and I bend down to take it off.. I see a slight opening of door behind the iron gate.. I saw my husband, my son with gun and a man kneeling before my son.. In a fraction of seconds a bullet entered into the head of that man who was kneeling before him and he fell down with a oozing blood out of him... And then I screamed.. My son killed a man and My husband was standing behind him encouraging... After hearing my Scream every heads turns and found me..
My husband and Son come running to me but I'm backed off..