10. The First Meet!

Indira P.O.V

To my bad luck mom is not here, she has a meeting to attend somewhere... So I came back to home...  My surprise flops..

It has been a week since I came here... I found out that i lost my Anklets...It's the first gift from Martin and Olivia mom.. I felt bad but Martin convinced me...

The next day I saw my mom Olivia. ... I just crushed her by my famous teddy bear hug... which i used to do a lot... Mom spend most of the time with me... we went to nearby towns and parks and also saw one of my favourite Animated films "Despicable Me"...  And I totally loved it... even I called Martin and we three talked for hours... But the very next day mom said she has to attend one important meeting in Headquarters of Rome...  The Capital city of Italy...
From Here (Venice ) to Rome it's nearly 525.5 km... So I asked mom to stay in a hotel and not to travel more and spoil her health... She said it takes atleast a week to settle all the things... I'll miss her again.. But I had a feeling something is going utterly wrong..

Flashback

"Mom... I can live without seeing you like I did for these 2 years  but I can't make you spoil your health just forsake of me... Go and come.. I'll be waiting for you.. I have Amy and Rohan... Even I'm going to get a new member Elena To baby sit my Son.. So don't worry about me... I'll be fine" I said and took Rohan in my arms and make him also wave his cute little hand to convey Bye to Mom... Mom and Amy hugged each other and Mom said something to Amy and Rosso in a hushed voice...

Maybe to take care of me and Rohan... I love you mom but..
Why are you hiding things from me?... The smile that you give to me is not that bright which you used to.. Even I didn't question about anything when you changed my surname..

My friends know me as Indira and my mom and used to call me Riya.. because it's perfect half of  Dad's and Mom's name.. RIthvik Krishnan and YAzhini Krishnan.. I'm their RIYA... It is the very name suggested by my Aunt aka My Mom Olivia , which I got to know later..

I thought after you adopt me my name will change to Riya Bianchi (Olivia husband's name)but it's just Romano (Olivia dad's name)..  I just want to meet Dad (Your ex husband ) and his son (Your first born).. I want to you to live a happy life with them mom.. I want to see you smile.. the real one.. when you used to see your 12 years photo of a boy all these years.. your own son Marco Bianchi...

I promise you mom.. I'll make your life a beautiful garden with full of your loved persons.. I promise...

Flash back ends...

It's time to meet My son's new Granny... Elena... At Nearby small  Restaurant.. First Cup ☕!

Alessandro Lombardi P.O.V

It has been a week since that Mysterious girl bump into me... It's not like I can't find who she is... but I don't want to invite troubles in her life too... ***** Now also I'm thinking about her still pretending to concentrate on the Meeting of Debtors...

Olivia Romano is the most trusted woman after her late father... But Unfortunately she didn't run the business successfully... I know she is capable of doing it but something is not right in her office... So I decided to takeover the business with equal partnership with her... I know it's the only place she loves to spend more time after her home... Because it always reminds her, her father... But I won't let my money go waste... I'll not leave a single person behind this...

I stood up immediately and that seeks everyone's attention to my side...

" I want 50% of partnership in your company Ms. Olivia and take the responsibility for the loss... I will not leave a single person behind this fraud ..." I announced and slamming the door I came out with Bruno accompanying me...