23. The Mission Failed!

Start from the beginning

"Well.... THERE IS NO NEED FOR CONVEYING MY FRIENDSHIP DAY WISHES... WELL I'LL SHOW HOW THIS FRIENDSHIP DAY GONNA END FOR YOU... if You break their relationship and the date with that makeup doll gone ridiculous I'll shoot on your head... If the break up didn't happen I'll shoot exactly here ... "  I pointed his heart... 

"Yeah... AND HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY ONCE AGAIN " I said and gone to a room arranged for us to view the live conversation between Riya and Martin....

Not before hearing Bruno's murmuring sarcastically "Well we are best friends"

LOL 😂😂😂

Riya P.O.V

Myself and Martin Planned to visit a Restaurant near my office... It's a small Restaurant called "Cafe Day" owned by a elderly couple James and Mercy...

I often used to visit this restaurant with my friends Isabel and Andrea...

Every friendship day I'll present a a gift to Martin... This morning he gifted me a Beautiful Art of Me and him in a picture... Well he is a superb Artist... And I arranged a small treat in this restaurant for my side of surprise... Well he know already we are visiting A Restaurant but not this one... I know he will definitely like this... I booked the place in this café a week back... Though it's small... People comes here lot.. so they adopted a policy of pre booking....

"We reached " Martin informed opening the passenger door...

We both got down... He saw the place and said "Wow... Riya it's cool... I feel like home.. but I don't think we will get place.. See there is booking Status board... It's Full"...

He said worriedly...

"Come.. Let's Go... We will definitely get place" I said and took him by his hand...

"Hi...Mr.James and  Mrs.Mercy...How do you do?" I asked gaining the attention of the elderly couple. ..

" Hi dear... How are you doing?... Who is this handsome guy?..." James Questioned eagerly...

"I'm fine and this is my Cousin brother.. And about my table??"I replied and asked about my booking place...

"Well this way dear... I'll show you..." James lead the way to Our table...

Everything is decorated Uniquely... With flowers and balloons....

" Sorry dear... I think you have to share this place with another client of us... They are Reputated personals... But you won't meet them... I placed a screen to divide the section into two" he replied with a sad look for not giving the table I booked for...

"It's okay James... Well we don't mind... Thanks for the arrangements by the way" I said making him smile...

He whispered "Everything is ready and you can give him the surprise dinner" and left us...

Martin looks me eagerly who wants to know about what he whispered in my ears...

"Let's Go. .." I took him to our side table...

He said "Wow... again.. I'm really thinking it's a extraordinary surprise for me"...

Everywhere is beautifully decorated and above all... The friendship Cake is decorated with our name... We finally dig into the meal and exchanging lot of conversation...

Third persons P.O.V

Bruno and Alessandro didn't get the Audio of what Riya and Martin is speaking...