Chapter 7

Harley's Dance Audition ^^^ (thought this was a good dance so what the heck, why not.)

Harley's POV

Since there was little time, I had to quickly practice a dance that my old cheograpier showed me. It was a solo I was supposed to dance at a competition... This weekend actually.

It took me months to figure out all the right steps for this dance, I hope my cheograpier didn't give the dance away. Oh well.

I quickly slip on my leggings and a maroon sports bra with a grey crop-top-hoodie to cover. I slide my hair into a high ponytail then pack up my shoes into my bag. My shoes are my babies. I bought them for the dance competition for this weekend, but it looks like they'll be out to use elsewhere. They were white high tops with a gold zipper running down the side that were made for dancing, well all shoes can be made for dancing, but you get the point. They're water proof too so thats cool.

Once I figure that I'm probably ready to go, I my room and run down the stairs to the living room where I see all of Ben's friends sitting in the kitchen talking. Their conversations end when they look over at me.

"Where're you going?" Ben says quickly, glancing at what I'm wearing.

I roll my eyes.

"To my dance audition. Remember? I told you everyone this morning?"

"I was half asleep this morning." Ben defends.

I once again, roll my eyes at him.

"Well now that you're awake, I'm going to my dance audition and I'll see you later." I nod at all his friends then head to the front door.

I slip on some slides then walk out of the house before Ben can stop me. Since Ben is also a stupid idiot, forgetting his keys in his car, I take his car.

From the front door, he shakes his head at me then walks back in. I guess he doesn't mind me taking his car?

Oh well.

I drive to the studio that Danny texted me to go to. It was a very short drive, I could have walked.

Again, oh well.

When I push through the door, a group of people turn their heads to be. I may or may not feel slightly intimidated.

"You must be Harley." A girl says walking over to me.

I nod unsurely. Where's Danny, Sam, and Kaycee?

"Show us what you got." She does her best 'resting bitch face' and crosses her arms. She supports her weight on her one leg, looking very... serious.

"Alright..." I whisper then quickly change my shoes.

I thought Danny was in this dance group with Kaycee and Sam? God, what did I sign up for?

I let out a sigh then plug my phone into the AUX and press play onto the mix my chirographer and I made.

Rubbing the sweat off my hands, I begin to dance.

Soon, I feel my body take over and I can barely register what's happening. All I know that I haven't messed up yet.

* * *

Omniscient

As Harley moved to the music, the whole crew watched her. It was intriguing. Most of their dancers were hip hop dancers, but this dance was very intense compared to what they're used to.