Prologue

Omniscient

The doctor walked into the room they held the adorable babies. He specifically was looking for a blue-eyed baby girl. She was one of the cutest babies he's seen, and he's seen many babies.

"Hey there Harley." The doctor said sweetly.

He looked into the crib. When he didn't see the little girl panic flushed over his face. Where could a new born have gone? He quickly looked over all the babies but still couldn't find her.

'David is going to kill me.' He thought.

David was the doctors best friend. He was also Harley's father.

The doctor couldn't believe it. The baby was gone! He checked the room again. Still no Harley.

"Fuck." He mumbled under his breath.

How could you lose a little baby? Especially a new born? How hard is it to keep track of a little human who can't move on their own yet? Unless it had an advanced brain like the baby in the movie Boss Baby, the doctor doubted that the baby could leave by herself.

Maybe he should ask one of the nurses if they've taken her to see the parents? He asked himself.

He decided that was the best choice and not panic instantly.

The doctor ran around the hospital asking every nurse he's seen if they've taken a new born baby girl out of the crib lately. All of them said no since it was the time for the babies to sleep.

Immediately, the doctor ran to the nearest phone and yells Amber Alert into it and alarms start sounding all over the hospital. Many people begin to panic as doctors and nurses try to calm the panic.

The doctors and nurses who aren't settling down the people and patients in the hospital start looking around for the child and police are informed of the code.

The doctor who originally discovered the child was missing slowly walks towards the child's parents room and walks in. Their panic faces immediately look up at him. The two older boys rub their eyes free of sleep as the one year old boy still sleeps.

"What's going on John?" David, the father, asks.

"You see David, there's no easy way to say this..." John, the doctor, says. He brings his hand up and scratches the back of his neck- something he does whenever telling patients or guardians of the patient bad news.

"Is something wrong with my daughter?" David growls slightly and stands up from his seat.

Aurora, the mother, looks up at David with panicked filled eyes, which worries the doctor since she should not be stressed right now.

"Your daughter, Harley... we can't find her. We think she's been... abducted." The doctor whispers.

"I'm sorry. I think I misheard you. Did you just say my daughter was abducted?" David growls and approaches John.

John gulps slightly. David could be very intimidating not even trying, so imagine what happens when he does try.

"David don't." Aurora whispers and grabs his sleeve.

"What do you mean don't?!" He yells at her, making her flinch.

"It's not like he gave her to them, don't blame him."

"Don't blame him? I should blame the whole damn hospital! They lost my only daughter!" He growls.

David sends another glare to John then storms out of the room, slamming the door behind him. Aurora watches him while tears fall down her face. John quickly approaches her.

"Aurora, I know this is really stupid of me to say but please calm down. The stress isn't any good for you. You need to rest." John pushes her shoulders back gently so she lays down.

Reluctantly, she nods then closes her eyes.

Aurora just wants to believe that when she wakes up her baby girl will be in her arms when she wakes up. She has no idea what will happen if she isn't.

* * *

16 Years Later

"Sixteen fucking years and we still can't fucking find her!" Tyler, the eldest brother yells, slamming his fist into the table.

"Tyler you need to calm down." Ben the youngest brother tells his oldest brother.

"You can't ask me to calm down when I haven't seen my little sister for sixteen years! I only held her once and I feel like I knew her all my life and it's driving me insane!" Tyler pushes everything off of the table that him, Ben, and the middle child, Bentley, sat at.

Ben steps back and let's everything fall on the floor and watches the glass full of water shader and scatter all over the floor.

Ben sighs and carefully walks over to the storage room to grab the broom, brushing up the glass and throwing it into the garbage.

Bentley and Ben are both used to Tyler's anger outbursts every year. They're usually on their sisters birthday. Not seeing her is slowly killing them all on the inside, especially Tyler.

Tyler was the only brother to hold Harley and it gave him a need to protect her and he failed and now he feels he has to find her.

"Is it happening again?" Aurora asks.

"Yeah. This time he broke broke a mug and mixed up all the papers I organized yesterday from his last tantrum." Bentley answers.

"I should have expected that. It is her birthday." Aurora wrapped one of her arms around her and lifted her other arm to her mouth to hide the sob that threatened to escape.

Bentley rushes to hug his mom. He's always been the one to comfort her. While Ben is the calm one of the house hold and Tyler is the one with the anger problems.

"Why can't I fucking find her? I mean she should look something like us!" Tyler yells again.

It was true, all the boys looked some what alike.

Short story short, they were all heart breakers.

"Tyler sweetie, supper is ready. Take a break from the office." Aurora tries to distract him.

Reluctantly he nods and slowly leaves his office. He wanted to keep looking for her every minute he could, but he knew he had to stay a slightly calm for his mothers sake.

His father is always at the office even though he passed the company down to Tyler. He likes to 'supervise' the work area for Tyler. So when Tyler works for home his almost takes over the dad job too.

The four of them head towards the dining room to see David sitting at the table already along with a couple agents. David has a huge smile of satisfaction on his face as he leans back in his chair.

Seeing that smile only infuriates Tyler. How could he be so happy on Harley's birthday?

Bentley clears his throat to grab his fathers attention. David quickly looks up and the smile on his face grows wider.

"Everyone, sit!" He says joyfully.

Aurora places her hand on Tyler's shoulder once he growls. She can tell he is not happy with his father. He hates that he's enjoying his time when his daughter might be tortured or something as they speak.

"There's are the Private Investigators I hired. They're the best at what they do and they just proved it." David leans back in his chair with a smirk of triumph on his face. "They found her."

With that last statement the room went silent. Shock written on everyone's faces but the agent and Davids. Their faces are covered in success.