Chapter Twenty Eight

Shawn Corey Carter Junior born August 2nd 2016. This has honestly been the best day of my life. Rosario was in labor for 10 hours but she said every pain was worth it when we held our son for the first time ever. I couldn't stop staring at him. He was seriously my twin.

"Shawn eventually you are going have to go home and get some sleep" Rosario said in a tired voice.

It was nine in the morning and I was definitely tired but I just couldn't leave my son.

"He will still be here when you get back" I guess Ros could tell I didn't want to leave him.

Even though it was tough for me to put him down, I agreed to go home and get some rest.

"Alright I will be back later on tonight." I put him in Rosario arms. "See you later SJ" I kiss his little hand.

Before I could walk away Rosario grab my hand. "I really appreciate you for being here for me.

You could have been walked away but you didn't. I will always love you for that"

All I did was nod my head towards her. "I'll be back later tonight"

I didn't want to be rude but I don't want Rosario thinking we are getting back together or anything. Yes she just gave me the best gift that I could ever ask for but that still doesn't allow me to have any feelings for her. As long as we co-parent and raise our son in a great environment then we are all good.

Walking into my room I immediately went to my bathroom to take a shower. I needed one badly to help me sleep. As I was about to hop into the shower I heard my phone ring. It was Bey calling me.

"Wassup baby?"

"You haven't called me all morning. I have been waiting by my phone to get a phone call from you and that hadn't happen yet. What is going on Shawn?" Damn she sounded pissed.

"My bad baby after I had text you that she was 10 centimeters it was time for her to push. I had forgot to text you that he was born at 6 this morning"

"Are you still there?"

"Naw I came home to take a shower and a nap. I'm going back later on tonight." Bey grew quiet on the phone once I said that.

"Well congrats on the new baby" she didn't really sound too happy but I am just going to ignore it.

"Thank you baby, when I get out the shower I will send you pictures of him. He looks just like me and we are calling him SJ since he is a junior."

"I gotta go" before I could ask what was wrong she hung up.

I really hope she is not feeling jealous that my son is now here. I have told her several times that nothing will change between us at all.

--------------

I had to hang up the phone on Shawn it was too much hearing about his son with Rosario. I know that I might be jealous but I can't help it. I feel like she has somehow got her wish. Shawn will be spending way more time with her than me and it is painful to even know that will be happening. Shawn keeps saying that things won't change but I know they will.