Chapter Seventeen

Confused. Sad. Depress. 

That has been my three moods for a while now. I am still in utter shock that I am pregnant. The sickness haven't even gone anywhere either if anything it seem as though it is worse. I cannot keep nothing down. Shawn has been trying to come over and see me but I keep giving him some bullshit excuse to keep him away right now. I usually tell him that I am too busy with school to hang out. I just can't face him yet. I have a doctor appointment on Tuesday to see if these results were true. It is Saturday so imagine how I feel right now. This will be the longest weekend ever. I have been so stress that sleeping at night doesn't even exist right now. All I do is toss and turn and pray for this nightmare to go away. Nicki has been trying to talk to me but I told her I need space. I understand as a friend she wants to be there for me, but as of right now I don't want to be bother.

Cause you mean the world to me
You are my everything
I swear the only thing that matters
Matters to me
Oh baby, baby, baby, baby,
Baby, cause you mean so much
To me

Toni Braxton "You Mean the World to Me" song came on my phone to let me know that Shawn was calling me. Damnit.

"Yes" I tried to disguise the sadness in my voice.

"Hey babe you still studying?" I had told him at one I was studying for my math final and it's now six.

"Um no I just finish studying"

"Cool look I want you to get dressed up for me. I wanna take you out, my homeboy Ty coming along too with his lady."

Great not only does he want to go out but he's bringing people along.

"I don't really think-

"Come on Bey you been blowing me off for the past couple of days. I get it you gotta focus on school but let me give you a break."

"Okay fine"

"That's my girl. Be ready by 8"

"Beyoncé is it?" Ty-Ty girlfriend Diamond ask

"Yes that's my name." We were at this nice restaurant and all I could think about was my situation.

"So what are you in school for Shawn mention you are a sophomore at NYU"

Putting my glass of water down I answer her "I am going to school to be an elementary teacher."

Diamond nodded her head in approval "That's great I don't know too many people who loves to work with kids. Everyone I know loves to go into the field of business"

"That's because that's where all the morning is at!" Ty claim of course Shawn would agree with him by slapping hands with him.

"Whatever asshole like I was saying Beyoncé that is a great field to go into. Our children need to have the best teachers to teach them."