Chapter Twenty Two

Blunt after blunt is what has been keeping me sane for the past three days. I usually just stick to cigar smoking because I never was a big fan of smoking weed but I needed something to help clear my head. These two women have been stressing me the fuck out. I know I am stressing them out too because I was the one who put them in this predicament but got damn I didn't think this much drama would go on. Rosario being petty as fuck for the shit she said about not letting me see my son unless I get rid of Bey. She got another thing coming if she think I am going to fall through with that demand. She needs to get over herself and be a damn adult. I have been calling her but she keeps sending me to voicemail. I assume she block my number. I am not about to play these childish games with her. I left her a message saying if she wants to act stupid with my son then we can get the courts involve. Already got my lawyer ready to go to court; she is not about to keep me away from my son just because she's hurt that I moved on.

I have also been checking up on Bey, calling her every day and night to make sure she and the baby is good. I am still kind of mad that she kept Ros pregnancy from me even though I told her I wasn't. It just seem shady for her to keep that from me. I know Bey is not a spiteful person so I am just going to let it go. We did have a talk about it and she told me that she will never keep anything else from me. She is mad that I haven't come over and spent some time with her. Said she was missing sleeping next to me. I miss her too but for right now I need to be by myself. I'll probably take her out this weekend to make up the time I haven't spent with her.

As I was constantly taking puffs of this blunt I felt myself getting light headed. I put it down because I just knew I was high as hell already. Getting up from my chair, I walk out of my office and headed to the kitchen. One thing I can't stand about being high is that I get so damn thirsty.

Grabbing the 2 liter Pepsi I drunk from the bottle until I had to burp. In the mist of me quenching my thirst I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. Rosario was calling me.

"About damn time"

"I only called you because you want to leave messages about taking me to court. Shawn that is not necessary."

I sat the pop down on the counter "The fuck you mean it's not necessary? Did you not threaten to not allow me to see my son?"

She sighed into the phone "I was just speaking out of anger."

"Naw fuck that Rosario that is not something you say out of anger. You are not going to treat my child like it's a toy. We are too grown to be playing these childish ass games." She knew damn well she meant what she said.

Rosario was silent for a few seconds but I did hear her sniffle. She wasn't about to get my sympathy though.

"Shawn honestly how do you expect me to react? You are dating Beyoncé and on top of that she is pregnant with your child. Can't you give me an ounce of sympathy and understand how I feel."