Chapter Twenty-One

"Are you sure she is going to come?" I ask Shawn. We were in his office at the 40/40 waiting on this girl to arrive. It was on 3:40 when she was supposed to be here at 3.

"She better be, I told her this was something she needed to be here for" I could tell Shawn was getting aggravated. I massage his shoulders to help him calm down.

It went on to being another twenty minutes before Rosario showed up. The look on her face was priceless when she saw Shawn and I all booed up.

"Um what is this?" I remove my arms from around Shawn and sat up straight.

"Hello Rosario"

She gave me a stank look before she sat down in the chair. I stared out her stomach, it was all round and big.

"Shawn you told me I was meeting your girlfriend today. Please tell me this little girl is not her."

I scrunch up my face "Little girl?"

"Yo we not about to do this today. Rosario you can't be starting shit for no reason especially since you didn't come here on time like I ask you to. And to answer your question, yes Beyoncé is my girlfriend."

"Really Shawn? Her? You really went behind my back and to fuck my man?" This girl right here.

"She ain't went behind no one's back. You are not about to disrespect her!" thank goodness

Shawn said something before I did.

"How the hell can I respect her when she has been plotting to be with you? When did this even happen?"

"It doesn't matter because it is not your business." I said to her. Her nose flared up making it known she was angry.

"Look Ros I wanted yall to meet because Bey is also caring my child. I want to be able to raise my kids with no problems and the only way that can happen is if the mothers can be cordial with one and the other." I know he is mostly saying that to Rosario because he knows I can be cordial.

She didn't say anything for a minute. I know it hurts her to see me in the position she wants to be in but who fault is that. If she would have been woman enough to admit the shit she did to Shawn before I came around I wouldn't even be in the picture.

"How could you do this to me Shawn? I know I fucked up, but damn did you really have to go be with someone else and get them pregnant too?" By now she was crying.

"I didn't do shit to you besides none of this was planned."

"I can't tell. Every time something happen between us Beyoncé was right there sticking her nose into our business. She was there when we were on the verge of breaking up, she was there when we broke up on the day of my birthday. I was told she was all on you at the club when you threw that Halloween party. Then she had the nerve to be at the same clinic as me when I found out I was pregnant. Yo ass was probably trying to get pregnant then."

Did she really just go there with me? "Rosario it is fucking clear as day I was being a friend to Shawn. It is not my fault during the mist of us being friends that we grew feelings for each other. I have been a better girlfriend to him in the past two months than you ever have been in the six years yall have been together. Get over yourself and realize yall are not meant to be. Shawn and I are having a child also so you need to understand that we have to think about the children needs.

And both of them are going to need a father in their lives."

"Whatever like I said you have been plotting on taking my man for a while now and I guess you succeed in doing so. Only a side bitch will be proud in taking someone else man."