Chapter Twenty Six

It has been a while since I last talk to Rosario. The girl been blowing up my phone with a whole bunch of I miss you and I love you texts. I been ignoring every last one of them because I don't feel the same way towards her. I am still pissed at myself for allowing that kiss to happen even though I didn't want it. Keeping the kiss away from Bey was a big mistake because now we ain't even together and it is driving me insane. I can't believe Rosario accomplish to break us a part but don't worry I am going to get my girl back. I am not letting Rosario know we are broken up because in her mind that would be a green light for her to try and get us to be together again.

Since I have been ignoring her I decided to come over to her house and talk some things out with her. I meant it when I said I was going to handle her so that she quits fucking with Bey. I am not doing this just to get back with Beyoncé, I am doing this because all this bullshit needs to come to a stop. I refuse to go another month playing these damn games with her. I went and talk with my lawyer after my little picnic date with Bey and we came up with a fair agreement. Hopefully Rosario obliged to it.

"Well hello Shawn I thought you forgot I exist." Ros said when she open up the door.

"Hi Ros sorry to come unannounced"

"It's okay come in I was just finishing up the nursery." She step to the side and let me in.

"Nursery? I didn't know you were working on that I could have came and helped out." I need to create two nurseries in my house for my kids since I know that I am having a son and daughter now.

"Shawn you know I am picky and would have been getting on your nerves. I wanted to design this nursery my way. You can do your way at your place." She is right I would have been so annoyed with helping her out.

"Here it is" Ros open the door to the nursery.

"Damn this is nice" I complimented "You did a great job

"Damn this is nice" I complimented "You did a great job."

"Thank you with the help of a few workers my vision came to life. I am happy I got this done early. I went to get my check up today and my doctor push my due date up to August 30 instead of September 12."

"Wow so the baby is going to be here sooner."

"Yup he will and I am grateful for that because we get to meet our prince soon. Anyways what brings you by?"

Rosario snap me out of my thoughts "Oh yea I am here to give you this." I handed her the manila envelope I had in my hands.

Grabbing it she took the papers out. The look on her face was priceless.

"Shawn what is this? I thought we agreed that no courts will be involved." She look so sad.

"Yea that was the case until you couldn't stop with the mess you are doing. I have been keeping records of the things you have said about Beyoncé if you keep that all up you will be served a restraining order by her. She feels as though you are going to harm her one day and that is something I don't need to happen."