Chapter Twenty Seven

Start from the beginning

"Yo Beyoncé your father is here" Shawn said interrupting my thoughts. He help me up from the chair I was sitting in.

Walking into the house I met up with my father who was sitting in the kitchen.

"Hey dad" I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey baby girl how you feeling?" My father ask.

"I been good wish these months will hurry up so that I can be done with being pregnant."

"Don't worry Bey, she will be here soon then you will wishing you could turn back time."

"Naw I don't think I will" I wobble to the fridge and grab some ice cream.

"So are you still going to your mother's wedding?"

I ate a scoop of ice cream "Yea I am"

"Well tell her I said congrats again." I told him I will. "Alright Shawn let's get to this nursery."

"I'm ready Mr. Knowles." The two of them went upstairs to fix up the baby's room as I ate my ice cream. I know soon I will be drifting off to sleep.

"Baby we are all done with the nursery" Shawn said waking me up out my sleep.

Yawning I stretch my arms and got up from the couch. Surprisely that was a great nap I took

because lately it has been hard for me to sleep.

Shawn grab my hand and led me to the baby's room.

"Oh my you guys did a wonderful job!" I exclaimed

"Oh my you guys did a wonderful job!" I exclaimed. I had to fan myself because I was about to cry.

"Don't cry Bey" My father said. He walk over to me and led me around the room. "This is all for my granddaughter. She will be spoil rotten because this isn't even half of her stuff. We got more things to get her."

There were a lot of extra things in this room that I didn't ask for but knowing my father and Shawn they went out and got some of this stuff behind my back. I am not complaining though like my father said she will be spoil rotten.

"You really love it Bey? I know you don't like pink as much and you felt it was too typical for a girl but I think everything came out nice." Shawn said.

I kissed him on the cheek and smiled "It is great babe. You and my father did a great job." As soon as I finish talking the baby kicked me.

"I guess someone is excited to be in their new room." Shawn immediately placed his hand on my stomach.

"Princess really loves it" Shawn comment as this girl kept on kicking me. My father felt my stomach too and comment on how strong her kicks were.

"I don't know how many times I can say it but I really am thankful. This nursery is really beautiful" They both told me that I was welcome and that I didn't have to keep thanking them.