Chapter 32 🥀: Boy, Bye

Comenzar desde el principio

"Big boy Nas!" Beenie chanted.

"Lil boy, I don't know who the fuck you talkin' to--"

"Is you deaf dumb? He talkin' to you." Nadia stood up, sizing her up.

"NAWLL, NOT NADIA! But for real, come at them again and imma beat yo ass, female or not." Kd straight faced her.

"Detway." Ben said in a serious tone.

"Y'all need to get these lil kids under control, fo' I beat they lil bold asses like they mama should." I already knew to hold an arm out in front of Riah. I saw Kendall jump up, grabbing Nadia by the arm. Boomer patted Nasir.

"Stop speakin' on them and they mama, real shit. Don't come 'round here 'less it's bout my kids. You a shit starter. Period." I bucked, mugging her.

"Next time you speak on my mama name, we scrappin'. Ya friends ain't gon' be able to save you, ol' black bitch." I looked at Nadia with wide eyes as she slapped a hand over her mouth. I just chuckled.

"Do some' then, lil ma!" Star turned back around. Nadia didn't hesitate to jump off the porch, and neither did Nasir.

"Lawd, she finna get killed."

"I got my money on the twins." I sucked my teeth.

"No!" Riah tried to coax them out of it. Nasir pulled up his pants, Nadia threw her hoops and phone on the ground.

"Nah, lemme get ha'." Nadia waved him off and he stepped back.

"Man, lil girl, I ain't bout to fight you."

"Ain't you just buck up when I was on that porch? You speakin' on my motha' n' all that good stuff, we finna fight." Star sucked her teeth and was cut off by Nadia connecting a hard ass hit to her jaw. Ben pushed us out the way and picked Nadia up, carrying her back to the porch as she protested.

"Nuh uh, 'cause if she woulda hit you back, Kam woulda had da grow up without a mama." Ben sat her down.

"Gone 'head, nah." I waved her off as she tried to walk back up here. She turned around and went to her car.

"I got you, lil bitch!"

"I got ya bitch, luh baby, and das one hunnid! On my dead brother, don't let me catch you slippin' again! Youn know me, lil bit!" Nadia kept yelling as Ben struggled to pull her back in the house.

"Come on Nadia, damn." Ben finally pulled her in the house.

"Nasir, come on, bruh." Boomer called. He turned around, and Star finally got in her car and left. We all came back into the house. I looked at Nadia, who was breathing hard and had tears rolling down her face.

"Aye, Nadia, don't worry 'bout her. She ain't bout nothin'. Trust me." I rolled my eyes as I assured her.

"On Ja'Keem, she betta not approach me nomo. She was being aggy the whole time she was up here, dawg." I look at Mariah.

"He's the one who killed himself." She whispered, then leaning over to hug Nadia. I bit my lip.

"Dawg, real shit, check ya baby mama. She doing reckless shit. Got her ass jawwed by a fucking 13 year old." Everybody started laughing at Boomer.

"Luh Nadia said 'POP'!" Kd screamed.

"Hell yah, my cuzzo ain't no bitch, yuh digg?" I added, making Mariah laugh. I heard crying.

"Where y'all got Diamond at?"

"Yb room." Mariah got up to get her.

"Come on, twins." She said, picking up the baby's bag.

"Where you finna go?" She ignored me as she let them go out first, then slammed the door shut behind her. I put my hands over my face.

"Mane, what the fuck?"
___________
What y'all think wrong with Mariah 🌚?

Thank y'all for the birthday wishes, btw. 😘

Another chapter coming soon ❤️