"So, I sweet talked the guy at the front desk into ordering pizza for us. So I hope you have a big tip for the bellboy..." she trailed off once she made eye contact with me. I watched as her eyes roamed over my body. Her eyes hooded as they trailed down and then shot back up again. She was blushing hard. Glad I'm not the only one feeling this way...

I was first to break the tension "I do. So, when does our pizza arrive?"

"30 minutes maybe a hour tops" she answered her cheeks still blushing red "So, bed or couch?" She asked. Wait, what? My mind went right back to the gutter as I pondered the question in all the wrong ways

"Um... What?" I croaked nervously. Dammit!

"For the movie... bed or couch?" She repeated

Yeah right. I cleared my throat "bed" I say. My voice sounding closer to a normal pitch

"Ok. Bed it is" she chirped adjusting the pillows against the headboard before sitting down

Man, what a sight. I cautiously walked over to the other side of the bed, set down my wallet, phone and room key on the bedside table. I plopped down on the bed beside herewith of us sitting with our backs against the headboard.

"So, what are we watching?" I asked getting comfortable while Anya scrolled through Netflix movies

"I don't really care" she shrugged "Here, you pick" she handed me the remote and started adjusting the large pillows behind her

I scrolled through the list and found a horror movie I've been dying to see... Anya hates horror movie though "how bout this one?" I asked but already suspecting the answer

"Um.... sure I guess. Let's have a haunted pizza night" she exclaimed faking excitement

"We can watch something else?" I suggested still focusing on the TV

"No it's fine, we can watch a horror movie. Just don't be surprised when I jump in your lap before the first side character dies" she assured me

I chuckled softly and pressed play before adjusting to get more comfortable. Anya turned off the bedside lamp turning the room completely dark with only the TV as a light source. Anya tried to hide her face in her hands when she thought something scary was about to happen. She jumped as she yelped turning to her right attempting to hide from the movie. I smiled and scooted closer to her and as soon as I opened my arm to hold her, she scurried into my side her legs pulled up to her chest and leaning into my lap. I wrapped my arm around her resting my hand on her hip and rested my other hand on her bare legs in my lap.

There was no focus on the movie now. Each time she got scared she snuggled deeper into me and I had the pleasure of comforting her by rubbing circles on her exposed skin with my thumb. This is nice. I could get use to this... a few minutes later there was a knock on the door. I groaned and pressed pause as Anya dislodged herself from my side and jumping off the bed turning on the lamp. Must be the pizza.

I grabbed my wallet and headed to the door. I opened the door and greeted the bellboy who pushed in a trolley with a box of pizza, a bottle of soda, two glasses and two plates on it. As soon as he entered the room and looked up, his eyes darted to Anya. I groaned in annoyance as he kept gawking at her.

I growled and his focus quickly shot back to me "We were kinda in the middle of something here. Can I pay you so you can leave?" He sighed and apologised before taking his -- now reduced tip -- from me and headed out the door.

I slammed the door behind him as soft as possible. Anya just smirked at me. We settled back on the bed with our pizza and adjust talking about the day's events. Afterwards we cleared the bed so we could continue the movie. To my surprise Anya settled back against me in the same position she was in before. I happily obliged and wrapped her in my arms again this time snuggling into her to.

I pressed play again "what did you think of the ghost tour? Do you think we caught someone on camera?" She asked

"Probably not. The whole 'haunting' thing is just one big scam" I shrugged. Ghosts don't exist right?

"Well you know, you're the first person I come haunting" she announced suddenly

I pulled away from her slightly so I could throw her a questioning look "what do you mean?"

"I mean, when I die a few months from now-" she paused "especially as suddenly as my mom did, I'm coming to haunt you first. To say goodbye" she ended with a soft sad voice not looking at me

"Anya, don't you dare talk like that yet. You are not dying on me!" She was still not looking at me so I shifted our bodies and cupped her face forcing her to look at me "you hear me? I'm not letting you go that easily" I could see the tears and despair in her beautiful green eyes

When she still didn't say anything I kissed her forehead, lingering for a moment, and pulled her back into me hugging her as hard as I can. She snuggled back into me as we continued to watch the movie. How could she be thinking like that already? Her slender arm rested on my torso and her small hand gripped my shirt. I felt her shift her body to a more laid down position but refused to let go of me. So, I helped. Holding onto her as I shifted us both lower down the bed.

That's how we fell asleep... Holding each other.

---------------------------------------------------------
A/N So it's been a while... life happens unfortunately but I will update as much and as soon as possible.

P.S. I have no knowledge or experience with any places Anya and Demitri visit so if things don't make sense or if I mess up sights and activities I am so sorry.

Thank you so much for reading. Please make me smile by voting and letting me know what you think in the comments. These are my babies and I love this story so much!

Sending you loads of cyber hugs!🤗🤗🤗