Burrito

Sorry for the wait, bro. I'm trying. 

"Okay," Celia began, looking up from the road to quiz Tide through the rear-view mirror. "You have just one hour to eat either a mini bitesize burrito or a human sized burrito. Which do you choose?"

"Is it a one meat burrito?" he replied with a frown, "How big is the human sized one? Like, Cesare sized or Eden sized? Are we talking the average human? That's like 5"6 right?" He paused for a second, "If it's only one meat won't I get bored? Can I share?"

"No."

"Damn. Just one hour?"

"Just one hour." She confirmed, taking a right through the forest and causing me to bump into Cesare's side, who wrapped his arm around me.

"So... I gotta eat one sixth of a man-sized burrito every ten minutes? I don't know man, I don't think I could eat that much of a burrito. I don't even know if I like them that much."

"You do know this burrito doesn't actually exist?"

"Yeah, but, this is deep, would you rather eat till you're sick or eat food that's gone in a second? It's like those small foods, you know the ones that go on the tray, they're so nice but so small. Whore's de au revoir?"

I giggled and Celia shot him a horrified look, "It's hors d'oeuvres! You idiot!"

"Whatever. I don't speak French."

"So, bite size or man size?" Elma asked, twisting around in her front seat to peer up at Tide, who poked her in the face with his foot.

"...Man size."

"But I thought you said-" Celia protested, momentarily taken her hands-off the steering wheel, causing my heart to lurch for the few seconds until she put them back.

"Yeah, but you forgot about eating in wolf form," Tide pointed out, a smug look on his face.

The car collectively groaned.

"What's a burrito?" I asked, tightening the blanket wrapped around me.

After all, it was because Cesare called me one that they were even having this conversation.

"It's like a tortilla wrap stuffed with meat and beans and stuff."

Should I be offended?

"You look a little bit like one, wrapped up in this blanket." Cesare explained. I nodded. "But a really cute Burrito."

"Romance at its finest." Tide scoffed, then said something about eating me that made Cesare very flustered and Elma almost spill her drink. I didn't get it.

"Hey, I'm only kidding don't have to go all big Alpha on me!" Tide protested when Cesare whacked him.

Cesare growled, "If you're going to be so immature, you can take a walk."

He opened the door and undid Tide's seat belt.

"Come on man!" Tide protested, "I was just joking."

"Well I'm serious."

"You want me to jump out of a moving car!?"

"You're a wolf, aren't you?"

"Yeah, but if I think I'm ripping these jeans you are mistaken."

Before they could continue, Celia had stopped on the side of the road, "Alright Tide, this is your stop."

He shook his head as he opened the door and grumbled as he slammed it shut, "I hate all of you."