037

Harry's POV

"Just calm down, Rile's." I say.

"CALM DOWN? CALM DOWN? WHY DON'T YOU SHUT UP?!" Riley yells at me, her face red as she lays on the hospital bed.

We've decided that our girl will be called Ava and our boy will be called Aiden.

She's been in labour for about five hours, the nurse walk in and checks her. "Okay, Riley I think you're ready to push." Riley nods in response.

"Harry, hold my hand." I hold her hand, kissing the back of it lightly. "Come on baby girl." I whisper, making her gently smile.

"Push when you're ready, darling." The nurse smiles.

After around ten minutes of pushing the first baby's cry enters the room, tears brim my eyes at the sight of our child. "First baby is a boy." The nurse confirms.

I turn back to Riley, her sweaty forehead glistens against the light above her, she's breathing heavy and her heart rate is rising quickly. "Riley?" I look at her worriedly.

"I'm fine." She breathes, showing a tight smile but I'm not convinced.

"Ready to push again?" The nurse asks, Riley gives a sharp nod.

This time it took a bit longer, for Riley to push out our little girl but she came out screaming her little lungs out just like her big brother. "You done it, baby!" I whisper, kissing Riley's forehead, I pull away from her when I don't get a response. "Riley?!" Her heart monitor starts to slow down, doctors and nurses rush into the room. "Riley?!" Tears fall down my cheeks.

Why won't she open her eyes?

"Sir I'm going to need you to leave?" One nurse tells me, the babies start to cry, I rush to them and stroke their chubby cheeks. "Mummy's going to be okay." I cry, they stop crying and Ava looks up at me in awe, her giggles making my heart melt.

I turn around and see around five doctors and nurses surrounding my beautiful Queen, I walk forward, only to be pushed back. "Sir, please wait outside."

"I'm not leaving her and I'm not leaving my babies." I yell.

"Please, sir, we need to save your her and by you being here prolongs the process and she could potentially die." I slowly nod my head and walk out the room. Ava and Aiden start to cry again.

"So is my niece and nephew born?!" Harley smiles but it drops as soon as he sees my facial expression, I just slide along the wall and break down. "Harry?"

"I can't do this without her." I sob, pulling my knees to my chest.

~~~

The doctor walks out, Harley and I stand to our feet waiting for what he is about to say.

"She's stable. We will have to keep her in longer than planned but she is well." He smiles.

Once I've thanked all the doctors and nurses, I make my way into Riley's room.

She's sleeping, so I leave her to rest and sit by Ava and Aiden, Ava looks up at me and starts babbling whilst Aiden just sleeps. I pick Ava up, making sure I hold her head.

"Hey, princess." I smile, making her smile. "You're so beautiful, just like your mummy." I walk over to Riley, with Ava in my arms. She starts to babble yet again, dribble runs down her cheek. A cry from behind us, makes me turn around to see Aiden looking restless. I walk back over to him placing Ava back down, Aiden seems to calm down, once his sister is next to him.

They are going to be inseparable.

"Harry?" Riley whimpers, I rush towards her.

"I'm so glad you're okay baby! Had me so worried." I mumble into her hair.

"The babies, Harry." She whispers.

"They are fine, Rile's. Perfect actually, although Aiden doesn't like being separated from his little sister." I chuckle, making Riley giggle with me.

~~~

Riley is currently in a chair, whilst holding Aiden, I'm holding Ava.

"Can't believe this is our little family." I grin.

The door pushes open, revealing a man who looks to be in his late forty's or early fifty's. I stand up shielding Riley. "Sorry, mate I think you have the wrong room."

"No, I'm hear for Riley." The man says.

I hear Riley gasp behind me.

"Dad?" She whispers.

Dad? I thought her dad was dead.

"Fucking hell." I mutter under my breath.

Things just got interesting.

A/N

I don't want this book to end, so I thought of this plot twist :)

Should I make a sequel to this book? Or just carry it on for a bit longer?

Don't forget to vote. x