016

^So Harry is 18 and Jesse is 25^
(And yes I know both the pictures are Harry but just pretend they are brothers😂)

Harry's POV

"Little bro." Jesse smirks, standing up to pull me into a brotherly hug.

"What are you doing here?" I ask pushing him away.

Me and Jesse look very much alike, except he has longer hair and he is seven years older than me. He lives in America and owns his own company with his friend Darren. He decided to move away when he turned 18 because he was always getting into trouble.

"Wow Harry you look...." He paused, "different, I've heard all the stuff you've been up to little bro, didn't I tell you to 'not do drugs'." He smirked.

"That's rich coming from you." I sighed.

He shrugged, "Don't want my little sibling to follow my footsteps that's all." He stared at me.

I stared at him.

Then we started laughing.

"Welcome back bro." I smiled, grabbing him in for another brotherly hug.

~~~

"So, what happened to your stutter?" He asks sitting on my bed throwing a tennis ball up in the air.

"I erm.... I went to speech therapy." I nod not making any eye contact with him.

He slowly nods furrowing his eyebrows and then he smirks "So got any girls?"

I couldn't hold in my smile already thinking about my Rile's.

"Yeah." I blush. "Her names Riley."

"Good for you bro." He says patting my back. "Is it a serious relationship?"

"I hope so." I said, I then went to one of the books I was reading and pulled out a picture of me and her which I use as a bookmark then showed it to Jesse.

"Mum took this one of us

"Mum took this one of us." I smiled, looking at how cute she is.  "Anyway how long are you staying for?" I asked changing the subject.

"I plan on staying here for a few months, just to clear my head a little." He says looking down at the ground.

"How is Katie?" He flinches from my question.

Katie is his childhood best friend and then they became more, Jesse was so over protective of her, he would literally worship the ground she walked on.

"We had an argument, a big one?" He says, looking at me with a hint of vulnerability in his eyes.

"Wanna talk about it?"

"No." He looks back down. "I better go help mum with the dinner." He coughed then walked out of my room.

~~~

Me: Rileeeeeeee's.

Me: Give me attention.

Me: I want attention.

Me: Rileyyyyyyyyy :(

Babygirl: What?

Me: Hi to you too

Babygirl: hi harrrryyyyyyyy

Me: That's better :) you know my brother Jesse is back.

Babygirl: Must feel nice to have him back then :)

Me: Yeah but I think he is having relationship problems.

Babygirl: Talk to him xx

Me: yeah I will later on X

Me: Its nearly the party after we finish our last year of sixth form. Are we going together? :)

Babygirl: I don't know Harry.

Me: how could you not know? We're a couple.

Babygirl: I don't want people to find out and get involved with what we have.

Me: Or maybe you're too embarrassed to be with me?

Babygirl: What the hell Harry? Are you being serious?

Me: well that's how I feel. G2g.

Babygirl: Okay have a nice night :( xx

Fuck. Now I feel bad

Me: I'm sorry babygirl :( hope you have sweet dreams xx
~~~

I decided to go see Jesse after dinner, he left the table to go up early and it probably had something to do with Katie.

I knocked on the door and heard him mumble a small 'come in'.

I walked in to see him wiping his bloodshot eyes.

He had been crying.

"What's the really reason you are back Jesse?" I demanded.

He looked at me and then sighed. "She's pregnant."

"Katie?" He gave me a look to say 'are you serious?'

"No Lisa." He rolled his eyes. "Of course it's Katie you idiot.

"Sorry." I held my hands up in defence. "What's so bad about her being pregnant?"

"I'm scared Harry." He whispers. "What happens if I'm a shit father?"

I walked over to the edge of the bed and sat next to him.

"You won't be like him Jesse, you're going to be the best dad ever." I smile. "You need to call her too." I demand.

"Thanks little bro." He pulled me into a hug.

"So do you love this Riley?" He smirked, pulling away.

Shit.

Do I love Riley?

A/N
Don't forget to comment and vote xx