026

Riley's POV

"Shit, shit, shit." Harry is pacing around my room, biting his fingernails. "He's going to kill me Riley, fuck!" He pulls his hair.

I just laugh.

"It's okay we will persuade him babe." I say making him pause and he slowly looks at me, mumbling babe under his breath.

He nods.

"Riley!" I hear Harley yell.

He sounds angry. Very angry.

"Fuck, Rile's he must of seen my car!" Harry panics.

The door then swings open revealing an angry Harley. He goes straight for Harry.

He grabs Harry by the collar and shoves him into the wall.

"What did I tell you? I told you stay away from my sister and you can't even fucking do that?" Harley threatens.

If this situation wasn't so serious I would of laughed because Harry's face was full of sheer panic.

"Harley stop." I shake my head, making him whip his head round to face me.

"Stop?" He repeats.

"Yeah stop, we've all made mistakes Harley, Harry defiantly has but I have forgiven him because he makes me happy. So what you're going to do right now is face Harry and you're both going to apologise to each other, got it?" He groans and so does Harry.

"Sorry." They both mumble to each other, not even making eye contact, but it will do.

"Anything to make you Happy." Harley says, then he walks out the room leaving me and Harry alone again.

I look back at Harry, to see him grinning at me. He then runs towards me pulling me into a passionate kiss.

We pull away, breathless. Harry looks into my eyes with his deep green ones.

"I love you." He buries his head into my neck.

"I don't....."

"WHAT!" Harry shoots up looking at me, hurt in his eyes.

"I'm joking, you idiot." I laugh. "I love you too." I kiss his nose making him sigh and bury his head back into my neck.

~~~
"So, have you guys had sex yet?" Jasmine asks,
making me roll my eyes.

We are currently in the shopping centre drinking milkshakes, whilst we wait for Harry and Niall to finish shopping for black skinny jeans. They said they had to find the perfect pair to make their bulges look good.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, so Jasmine and I left them to do their thing.

They've developed quite the bromance.

"No, I mean I don't mind, he's never really mentioned it." I shrug. "What about you and Niall?" She blushes. "I take that as a yes?" I raise my eyebrow, she nods.

"Go get that dick!" I say a bit too loud, making people around us turn to look at me. Jasmine blushes.

"RILEY, BABY HELP ME!" My eyes go wide and I turn around to see Harry being tackled by Niall.

You don't know them.

You don't know them.

"What are they doing?" Jasmine asks, I turn back to face her, shrugging and taking a sip of my drink.

"Thanks for helping me babe." Harry kisses my cheek and rolls his eyes, he takes a seat next to me whilst Niall takes a seat next to Jasmine.

~~~

Harry is sleeping over my house, we are currently laying on my bed.

I want to ask him.

I'm going to ask him.

"Harry are you a virgin?" I blurt out.

He looks at me, his neck and cheeks start to go red.

"Sorry I didn't mean to....I should of." I apologise.

"No it's okay Riley." He nods. "I am still a virgin." He shrugs, kissing my neck. "Are you?"

"No." I whisper. "Do you want to...I um..do you want to have....."

"Have sex?" Harry asks, making me nod.

"If it's with you, sure." He smirks.

A/N
This book now has 100 votes!! Thank you so much!
•Vote•Comment•Follow ❤️