010

Riley's POV

"Harry." I whisper, eyes wide full of shock.

He has his back towards me very unaware that I'm there.

By the looks of it he has more tattoos covering his arms, they seem to have gained more muscle in the last two months. His legs are much thicker and his hair is just about touching his shoulders but most of it is pulled back by a bandana.

Everyone is standing around him with smiles on their faces.

Apart from me.

I slowly start to approach him. Once I'm close enough I gently tap on his shoulder making him tense, he begins to turn around until his green eyes meet my blue ones.

"Riles." He whispers, his eyes full of guilt.

"Harry where have you been?" I ask, my voice cracking, unshed tears ready to fall.

"Babygirl, I---."

"NO!" I shout pushing him back. "Where were you?"

"Harry mate!" A voice that could only be Jackson interrupts me.

Harry turns around completely ignoring me making my heart break even more.

"Good to see you have changed and you're not crying!" He laughs patting Harry's arm.

"Yeah!" Harry laughs.

"Wanna ditch and get some lunch with me and the others?" Jackson asks him. Harry looks back at me then at Jackson. "Sure." He confirms, Jackson pats his back and they begin to walk away out the door, but before they leave Harry turns back around to look at me. Tears are falling down my cheeks.

After everything I have done for him.

~~~~

I'm lying in bed staring at the ceiling. Mascara stains my cheeks, the frown still there like it was when Harry walked away with the one that bullied him. The one person that would always make him cry.

19:46-Harry: I'm sorry.

19:49-Harry: Babygirl please let me explain.

20:02-Harry: Rile's please forgive me for leaving, I had to baby.

20:03- Riley: Did you have a nice lunch with Jackson?

20:05- Harry: I'm sorry, I don't know what I was thinking. I thought I would be more appreciated.

20:07- Riley: Are you high?! Did you see what you just typed. He fucking bullied you! You're hanging out with your bully!

20:08- Harry: He's fine with me now.

20:11- Riley: Fuck you Harry.

Harrys POV

20:11- Riley: Fuck you Harry.

What the hell?

20:12- Harry: Rile's I need to see you in person

MESSAGE NOT SENT

20:13- Harry: Have you seriously blocked me?

MESSAGE NOT SENT

20:15- Harry: Fine fuck you too Riley Heart!

MESSAGE NOT SENT

~~~

Rileys POV

The next day I'm sat at the front of my english class.

Harry's at the back of the classroom laughing with Jackson and his other mates, Jace and Chad. Every once in a while I would turn around and Harry would already be looking at me, but then he would quickly go back to laughing with his 'friends'.

"Is anyone sitting here?" A voice brings me out of my thoughts. I look up to be met with a boy with blonde hair and the most sparkling blue eyes. "N-no." I give a gentle smile.

"May I?" He politely asks. I just nod.

"I'm Niall." He introduces himself.

"Riley." I smile.

I turn around to see Harry glaring, not at me but at Niall.