028

Harry's POV

"So that's it, you're going to just leave me." I pout, making her roll her eyes and shake her head.

"Harry, we can still be in a relationship." She smiles, holding my hands.

"A relationship where you're in America and I'm still here in London." I scoff, pulling myself away from her, not missing the look of hurt that flashes across her face.

"I thought you would at least be happy for me, Harry. I would support you if you wanted to do the same thing." She whispers, looking down at the ground, making me feel guilty.

I sigh and pull her into a hug, resting my chin on top of her head. "I'm sorry baby." I mumble. "I just don't want you to leave me." I tighten my hold on her.

"I'm sorry Harry." She whimpers and looks up at me with her beautiful blue eyes, I frown at her. "I'm leaving tomorrow." She says making me freeze.

"You're what now?" I start to get angry. I thought she would be leaving in a few months, making me think we still had time to spend together but now I only have less than twenty four hours with her. The thought makes me really fucking angry.

"It's the start of a new term Harry, they want me to start as soon as possible, I only found out yesterday." She pleads, holding my face in her hands but I shrug her off.

"Well I'll make it easy for the both of us." I announced. "I see these past eight months we've been together has been a waste of time."

"Harry." She interrupts, tears running down her cheeks.

"NO!" I yell. "You want to leave so bad angel, fine. Leave, because this relationship is done, you want to go to America and leave me here, that's cool, you think I'm going to wait two years for you to come back?" I retort, the anger becoming too much, I don't even realise her scared facial expression.

"I fucking love you so much! You think I want you to leave, you think I'm going to be able to cope not seeing your beautiful face every fucking day! Fuck Riley!" I punch the wall, not missing the loud sob that escapes my baby's lips. I slide down my bedroom wall and silently cry to myself.

After a few minutes, Riley walks over and crouches down in front of me. She kisses my forehead and strokes my tear stained face with her thumbs. I sigh and try to lean in more to her touch.

"I'm sorry." She whispers, making me close my eyes and listen to what else she has to say. "I hope you find someone who can make you happy." I stay silent. I feel her stand up making me open my eyes and see her make her way to the door, she opens it but turns around to face me. "I--I leave tomorrow at eight in the morning, if y-you." She pauses. "Never mind." She gently smiles, but the pain in her eyes overpowers that beautiful smile. 'I love you' are the lasts words I hear from her before she leaves the room.

Leaves my life.

I give a painful cry as I think about what I said to her. I'm such a selfish idiot.

This relationship is done.

"FUCK!" I shout.

///

The next day I woke up to see it was seven fifty.

Riley leaves in ten minutes.

"Riley leaves in ten minutes." I whisper to myself. Then my eyes widen at the reality that my girl is actually leaving.

I rush out of bed, not bothering to change, I get in my car and make my way to Riley's house.

"Shit, shit, shit." I look at the time to see it's now seven fifty five.

I make it to her road and jump out the car, running to her house. Banging on the door I wait patiently until either her or Harley opens the door.

A few seconds later, Harley opens the door a look of sadness on his face.

"Where's Riley?" I rush out.

"She already left, Harry."

A/N

I decided to take down 'Miracle' because I am going to write a new book called 'The Boxer's Princess'. It's a Harry Fanfiction, hopefully the first chapter will be up soon. x

I hope you are all enjoying this book, don't forget to vote! X

R.I.P Robin