027*

•SEXUAL CONTENT•

Riley's POV

I kiss Harry passionately. He's hovering over me, his hands cupping my cheeks. I break away from the kiss and look at him.

"Are you sure you want to do this, you still want me to be your first?" This time I grab Harry's cheeks, making sure he is looking at me.

"Yes baby, you're the one I love of course I want it to be you." He smiles pulling me back into a kiss.

I can feel his lower region grind against me, making us both moan. He pulls my top off and my bra. "Beautiful." He whispers in awe. Harry trails his hand further down until it is at the hem of my shorts. He looks to me, "Can I?" He asks making me nod, he slips his hands into my pants and starts to rub my core.

"Harry." I moan, making him smirk.

"You're so wet, baby girl." He groans. "You like that?" He says seductively.

I then decide to drag my hands down his stomach till I get to the top of his skinny jeans, I start to unbuckle them, helping him take them off I then grab his covered length.

"Fuck Riley." He shivers.

I pause. "Harry, I know this is going to sound weird but there is a box of condoms in the draw." I point to the bedside table.

"Why do you have a box of condoms?" He asks looking confused.

"I've been wanting to ask you for some time, so I had to be prepared." I blush. "For situations like this." I whisper, making him smile and kiss my cheeks.

He leans over to get the condom, he takes his pants off, releasing his large length.

Oh my.

"Wanna put it on?" He smirks.

I tear the wrapper and slip the condom onto his length making him hiss as I stroke his swollen tip. He pulls of his top showing his tatted body.

"You ready?" I ask, making him chuckle and shake his head.

"Rile's, baby, I might be a virgin but I know what I'm doing." He winks, making my body heat up. He lines himself up with my entrance. "You ready." He mocks with a smirk making me laugh.

"Harry stop." I giggle, pulling his hair. Surprisingly he releases a moan.

"Do that again." He groans. I pull his hair, the same time he pushes himself into me. Both our moans are synchronised as he thrusts out and then back in.

"Are you sure you're a virgin?" I arch my back and grin lazily.

"I'm honoured that you think this isn't my first time, must be doing well." He smirks, then he starts to thrust faster making me moan louder. "You feel so good." His eyes roll back.

"F-fuck, harder Harry." I gasp. I look at him to see that his eyes are clenched shut and his mouth is hung open. He's so beautiful. I stroke his cheek making him open his now dark green eyes.

"I am c-close." He moans, my legs start to shake.

"Same, babe." I breath.

"Riley!" He releases a loud groan before releasing himself into the condom, I moan loudly as I meet my high too. Harry collapses on top of me, making me giggle, our heavy breathing is the only sound that fills the room.

After a few minutes Harry pulls out and moves to the side, he is leaning on his elbow, staring down at me with a look filled with love.

"I" kiss "love" kiss "you". Harry kisses my face with each word.

"And I love you." I reply, cuddling into him. "So much." I whisper.

"I need to take this condom off." He chuckles.

~~~

1 month later

Harry and I have been having sex quite a lot lately. Not that I mind but I've told Harry that we need to take a break, which resulted into a sulking Harry. I've applied for universities in America a while back which made Harry a bit upset.

"Harry I've applied for some universities in America." I tell him whilst we sit under a tree in a park, he is laying between my legs whilst I stroke his hair. He freezes and looks up at me.

"What?" He whispers.

"I want to go out there to learn business." I smile but he frowns.

"But you can do that here, in London." His voice cracks. "You can stay here with me."

"Harry this is my future." I sigh.

"And this is our relationship." He retorts making me roll my eyes.

"Stop being a drama queen." I flick his forehead making him flinch.

"Well, better make the most of this relationship." He sighs, looking up at me with puppy dog eyes."

I'm currently outside Harry's house, prepared to tell him that I got excepted into a university in New York.

He opens the door, a wide grin etched on his face but I don't think it will be there for much longer.

Not after I tell him that I am actually going to go.

A/N
I'm not going to lie, I cringed so much writing this chapter. I'm not very good at writing smut but oh well 😂
This books is nearly at 2,000 reads wtf!😱😱