011

Riley's POV

It's currently lunchtime and Niall and I are sitting outside by a tree eating.

I don't know where Harry is. He never turns up to class or he always comes in late.

"I've never seen you around here Niall." I tell him, whilst eating my packet of crisps.

"Yeah I have only been here a couple of days, moved from Ireland." He smiles. "You're very pretty." He says making me blush.

"Thanks." I reply.

"Rile's?"

I look to my left and see Harry standing in front of me. "Can we talk?" He asks.

"So Niall tell me more about Ireland!" I turn around and ignore Harry.

"Well..erm.." Niall is looking back at me then Harry, debating whether he should say something or not.

"Sorry mate, I need to talk to my best friend." Harry says, grabbing my arm and pulling me away from Niall.

"Harry! Let go of me." I shout, trying to pull my arm out of his death grip.

He pulls me into the storage room.

The one he would cry in.

"Why won't you talk to me?" He asks looking into my eyes.

"Because you're being a dick." I tell him. "This," I say looking at him all over, "Is not you, so why are you trying to be something you clearly are not?"

He huffs, puffing out his chest. "I want to be accepted Riley, can't you see? I'm not stuttering anymore, I'm not getting bullied."

"Why are you hanging around with Jackson?" I ask, my breathing getting heavy.

"We're okay now."

I can't believe this. I begin to leave.

"Where are you going?" Harry says, grabbing my arm and stopping me from reaching the door.

"Away from you Harry." I say rolling my eyes. "Oh and by they way, I'm not your best friend." I spat, giving him a glare."Not anymore." I mumble  before exiting the storage room.

-----------

It's sixth period, last lesson of the day. Niall isn't with me and neither is Jasmine so I'm all by myself.

I'm sitting at the front of the classroom writing all the notes down until a scrunched up piece of paper lands in front of me. I open it up to see in big words 'WHERE ARE YOUR PARENT'S! LOL' making my eyes water, I turn around to see Harry and Jackson laughing.

I stand up quickly, I grab my bags and run out of the classroom, tears falling freely.

-----------

Who does Harry think he is? He doesn't even know what happened to my parents.

Currently I am sat on the grass outside my house picking at the flowers.

A pair of brown boots come into view making me lift my head up to see Harry.

"Hi." He mumbled looking down at his shoes.

I scoff and stand up about to turn around and go back into my house but Harry grabs my wrist looking at me with pleading eyes. "I'm sorry, I didn't know" He whispers.

"Do you know what Harry? You can shove your apology and our friendship up your ass." I say slapping him.

"If I had known your parents died I wouldn't of laughed, I found out after he had thrown the paper, please believe me babygirl." He tells me, rubbing his red cheek.

"SHUT UP!" I yell, making him flinch. "You think that makes things any better?" I say beginning to cry again.

"Whats happened to you Harry?" I whisper.

"What do you mean Rile's, its still me." He says, but his eyes darken when he see's me shake my head.

"You've changed Harry! What happened to that sweet loving boy that would make me laugh, not cry!" I sobbed.

"People change, I'm not that innocent boy anymore baby girl, didn't you see how vulnerable I was, huh? DID YOU?!" He shouted making me flinch.

"H-Harry please!" I begged, tears still streaming down my face.

I just wanted him to be like how he was before.

Innocent.

A/N

Hope you guys are enjoying my book xx

-C x