031

Harry's POV

Who does he think he is?

Talking to my girl. I'm absolutely fuming.

I can see him undressing her with his eyes.

That's it.

I storm over to them and then wrap my arms around Riley's waist. "Hey baby." I kiss her forehead and see that Alex is just glaring at me, making me smirk.

"Oh, hi Harry." She grins, kissing me on the cheek. "Alex, this is my boyfriend, Harry." She smiles, making me smile.

"Boyfriend?" Alex, raises one eyebrow.

"Yeah, boyfriend." I mimic the way he says boyfriend. "So eyes off, got it?"

"Harry, I think we should speak in my office, let this beautiful woman get on with her work." This time he smirks, making me clench my fists.

"I'll come see you later." I whisper into her ear and then follow Alex.

I shut the door behind me. "What do you want?" I say, rolling my eyes.

"You want to be careful Harry, my father may favour you more than me, but I can change the way Riley thinks of you with the click of my fingers."

"You're going to stay away from her, you bastard." I threaten, stepping forward. Alex just laughs.

"No can do, Harry. No matter how long it takes me, days, weeks, months even years, Harry. I'm going to have her." He shakes his head and walks out.

"FUCK."

~~~

It's the end of the day and I told Riley to wait for me at the entrance so I could take her home, but I'm going to bribe her to stay the night with me because I love having her in my arms.

"I exit the lift, to see her standing at the entrance. But she's not alone.

"Fuck sake." I mutter under my breath, storming over to the two.

He looks up and smirks. "Harry, mate, I was just telling Riley when you first started and you dropped a load of papers and you had to put them back in order." Alex laughs, I do my best to not punch this guy. "Took him a whole two hours." He pats my shoulder but I roughly shove him off.

"Come, baby girl, lets go." I mumble, pulling Riley by her hand.

Before we leave the building, I hear Alex shout something that makes my blood boil.

"You have my number Riley, call me if you are having trouble with your work." I can just hear him mugging me off. I dont even let her answer, I just quicken the pace.

"Harry, slow down." I hear my baby's gentle voice. I stop and pull her into a hug, putting my head into the crook of her neck.

"I'm sorry, Rile's, I've just had a stressful day." I mumble.

"No, you're angry at Alex. Babe I can read you like a book." I pull back and look at her in surprise. "I know he is trying to get under your skin, Harry. At the end of the day I'm in love with you not him. He's a dick anyway." She giggles, making me lift her up. She wraps her legs around my waist.

"You know, you're going to stay the night, and we are going to be up all night." I say seductively in her ear, causing her to shiver.

~~~

Riley's POV

"It's been two months and Alex is still all over me.

Stupid idiot.

Yesterday was Harry's birthday, he's just turned twenty one. Times gone so quick.

But, I've been feeling really nauseous these past few days and I'm slightly worried. I told Jasmine and she said she was coming round with some pregnancy tests.

I'm only twenty.

What happens if it's positive?

I've been ignoring Harry's calls and texts. He will probably leave me if I am pregnant. He has been doing so well with his career, I can't let a baby get in the way of that.

A knock on my bedroom door brought me out of my thoughts, Jasmine and Harley came in.

Harley!

"What are you doing here Harley?" I say, feeling panicked.

"Just do the tests, sis." He gently smiles.

"I'm scared." I whimper. Jasmine and Harley come and both hug me.

"Whatever happens Riley, we all have your back and so will Harry." Jasmine reassures me, I just nod and walk to the bathroom.

~~~

Once I'm done I walk out on shaky legs.

"So what does it say?"

A/N

I'm going to leave it there. *laughs*

Who thinks she's pregnant??