014

Harry's POV

I got discharged from hospital two days later, now I am making my way to Riley's house. I just want to cuddle with her but she wants us to sit down at the dining table and have a formal conversation as to why I'm not myself.

~~~

"So..." I tap my fingers on the table, waiting for her to say something but she is just glaring at me.

"Why did you leave?" She questions.

"You know why." I huff.

"Oh yeah sorry, so you could be a new person and get yourself drugged, nearly killed but that's okay because you don't stutter anymore."

"Riley."

"You know, them past two months I was worried sick about you! I feel like you did this to get back at me for not making it to your presentation on time. I get that you were angry Harry but I still cared about you. I felt terrible that I wasn't there, I really do!" She confesses, her eyes getting glossy.

"It wasn't that Riley, sure I was upset that you didn't turn up but I should have been more brave by myself. I felt like I was always relying on you, that you were the one protecting me when it should of been the other way round."

"I can protect myself Harry."

"I was getting so fed up with being laughed at, standing out to everyone because I couldn't speak properly." I explained. " Just understand baby that I didn't want to hurt you and I know I did when I came back and for that I'm really sorry."

"I forgive you Harry, but if you do anything stupid again, that's it." She said, playing with her hands. "I...erm...should tell you about my parents." She decided, looking at me with her beautiful eyes.

"No babe, you don't have to if you don't want to. "

"Please it would make me feel better." She smiled.

I got up and went to sit next to her, holding her warm hand in my cold ones.

"They died in a car crash." She whispered. "I was twelve and Harley was eighteen. Me and him were at the back of the car and they wouldn't stop arguing, I only remember a truck coming towards us and Harley shielding me from the impact." She begins to cry so I wipe away her tears with my thumb.

"They died there and then, we didn't really have any other family but Harley was old enough to look after me so I wouldn't go into care." She looks up at me and begins to sob, I pull her into a tight hug.

"It's alright baby, I've got you." I rock her back and worth stroking her hair.

Then Harley walks into the room.

"Riley." He walks closer to us and takes Riley out of my arms. "What did you do to her?!" He yells making Rile's flinch.

"He did nothing Harley its okay, we've sorted things out." Riley says, sticking up for me.

Harley nods. "I swear to god Styles I will hurt you if you hurt her again."

"Okay." I acknowledged.

~~~

We are currently eating pizza in Riley's room I'm laying on the bed with her cuddled up to my side.

I could do this all day.

I need to ask her.

"Rile's?"

"Yeah." She looks up at me.

"Be mine baby girl."

A/N
Two updates in a row yassss.