018

^Riley^

Riley's POV

He's 30 minutes late.

Jasmine has already messaged me asking where I am, I just replied with 'Running late.'

~~~

30 minutes later and Harry is still not here.

"Chubs, do you want me to take you to your prom?" Harley asks giving me a sympathetic look.

I just nod.

~~~

"Where's Harry?" I just shrug, very annoyed that he never showed up to my house.

Harry- Where are you?

Me- where do you think? It's called prom.

Harry- I was suppose to take you :(

Me- well you must of had a broken watch then because you were an hour late.

Harry- I'm sorry.

Me- You always are Harry.

I just decided to sit down in the corner of the room and watch all the couples dance together.

~~~

A tap on my shoulder brought me out of my thoughts, I turn around to see Harry standing there.

He put his hand out for me to take, I stood up and he wasted no time pulling me into a bone crushing hug

"You look so beautiful baby." He whispered in my ear making me shiver.

"Why were you late?" I ignored his complement and got straight to the point making him frown.

"Jackson and the others sort of turned up at my house." He scratched the back of his neck.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Hey!" He grabbed my chin so I was making eye contact with him. "Don't roll your beautiful eyes at me Riles." I resisted the urge to roll them again.

"Whatever." I mumbled making him frown once again.

"Don't be mad baby, I'm sorry."

"That's the thing Harry, you're always sorry." I replied.

"What are you trying to say?" He insisted, his eyebrows furrowing and his eyes darkening.

"I'm worried that these silly things will ruin what we have worked so hard for, I'm scared that something massive will ruin our relationship and I just don't think it's a......"