036

Harry's POV

I've fucked up.

"Baby?" I knock on the bathroom door, tears brimming my eyes at the thought of her being scared of me. "Don't be scared of me, please." I beg her.

After about ten minutes there is loud banging on the front door, I furrow my eyebrows and make my way towards it. Once its opened I am shoved into the wall and punched in the face. The alcohol doesn't help so I fall to the floor.

"Riley! Chubs, I'm here."

What's Harley doing here?

The bathroom door opens and Riley rushes out into her brothers arms, crying.

I made her cry.

"Come on, lets take you home." Harley says.

No.

"This is her home!" I stand up. "Riley I'm not going to hurt you, baby." I step forward making her flinch, a whimper escapes my lips. "Please." I whisper.

I look at her arm and see dried up blood.

No.

My breathing starts to get heavy.

They are making their way towards the door. "Don't leave me, Riles." I sob. I follow them outside our flat building, Harley then helps her into the car and then makes his way back to me.

"Listen, Harry. I know you're not a bad person, I don't know what happened between you two but you both need some space. Sort yourself out and then you can come see her, yeah?" I nod in response. "Oh, and by the way." He yells whilst making his way back towards the car. "You deserved that punch." He chuckles.

~~~

I haven't seen my Rile's for four days. According to Harley, she is okay and so are our babies.

I miss her so much.

I'm currently sitting in my office, it's nine at night. I don't want to go back home because I'll get lonely, so I just busy myself with a lot of work.

"Son, I think its time you go home." My boss tells me, I sigh and slowly nod my head.

I arrive home, leaning my head against the door I sigh to myself, the silence making me more and more sad.

"Harry?" I hear a small voice behind me.

I quickly turn my head, wincing at the fast movement. Riley stands in front of me.

"Baby!" I break down, sinking to my knees, I hug Riley's legs, my head resting on her protruding belly. "I'm sorry." I sob.

She sits down with me and hugs me back. " I'm not going to say it's okay Harry, but I don't love you any less then I did before." She strokes my hair, making me sigh in relief.

I hurt her.

I gently push her away, standing up, I make some distance between us. "You should stay away from me. I hurt you, I could of hurt our babies." I whisper with wide eyes.

"Harry, stop." Riley steps forward again but I keep stepping backwards.

Riley's POV

I know for a fact Harry didn't mean to hurt me, he is an amazing person inside and out.

"You didn't hurt me, Harry." I gently smile but he shakes his head.

"Your arm." He cries. "It was bleeding."

It hurts so much to see him cry like this.

I rush forwards, pulling him into a hug. "I love you." I kiss his neck, making him shiver.

"I love you, Rile's."

~~~

Three months later

I was due two days ago. Harry won't stop freaking out, it's quite amusing. He hasn't left my side as the babies could come any minute.

I'm in the bath, Harry is beside me, he's helping me wash my hair. "Hey, guys you gonna come out now, no?" Harry talks to my belly gently poking it with his finger. "Woah, did you see that." He grins, one of the babies moves, its little hand pushing up on my stomach, we both giggle.

I stand up, Harry grabs my hand, helping me out the tub and then he passes me a towel. We then hear a splash on the floor, I look down to see a massive puddle of water.

"Jesus, Riley! I know you're pregnant but the toilet it right there." Harry shakes his head.

"No, Harry. My waters have broken."

All hell breaks loose.

A/N

Don't forget to Vote x

There is only about 4-5 chapters until its the end of the book :(