007

Riley's POV

"I-is he okay?" I asked the school nurse who was looking at her clipboard whilst Harry was laying on the hospital bed, passed out.

"Yes honey, he should wake up soon, poor boy had quite the panic attack." She said, making me feel even more guilty.

Harry's mum was coming to collect him as he wont be able to attend the rest of his classes, I just hope he isn't mad at me. He's my best friend and I don't know what I would do if he didn't want to speak to me anymore. The nurse left the room, leaving me alone with Harry, I just stared at my lap with furrowed eyebrows.

"R-riley where w-were you?" Harry's voice croaked breaking me from my thoughts.

"Harry, I'm so sorry." I whispered.

"Where. Were. You?" He asked again, slowly sitting up and clenching his fists.

"I overslept b-....."

"Just leave." Harry interrupted , looking straight at the white floor, playing with the end of his black jumper.

"I know I let you down Harry but my alarm didn't go off and I tried----"

"You promised Riley." He whispered. "You said you w-would be there, s-standing right next to me." He said with a frown on his face and teary eyes.

I didn't know what to say.

"T-they laughed at me." He stated. "I needed you there R-riley, with me, you're the only f-friend I have ever had, I thought I could rely on you and y-you weren't there."

"Harry I-..."

"Let me finish." He gulped. "They made fun of me and I'm getting s-sick and tired of it Riley."

"What do you mean Harry?" I said starting to fill with worry at his words.

"I don't want to be like this Riley, I want people to except me!" He shouted, his face starting to turn red with anger.

"But I like you the way you are Harry! So what if people don't except you, its there loss that they don't know someone as amazing and brave as you!" I exclaimed.

" I want to fit in." He whispered looking down at his ring clad fingers. "Can you j-ust g-go." He said, looking quite frustrated.

"Ha----."

"LEAVE!" He growled.

I gasped, just staring at the innocent boy in front of me, shocked at his sudden outburst. I slowly stood up and grabbed my bag, walking towards the door, I turned around to face Harry he was again staring at the sanitized white floors.

"I'm s-sorry Harry." I whispered then walked out the door, gently closing it behind me. I looked through the glass of the door, only now his face was in the palm of his hands and his shoulders were slightly shaking as if he was crying. I debated whether I should go back in there but I decide not to, as I didn't want to anger him.

~~~~~~~~

"He hates me Harley." I mumbled into his chest as he hugged me.

"I'm sure he will forgive you soon chubs." He said giving a small smile.

Zayn: Hey are you still coming out tomorrow?

I looked at my phone to see that Zayn had messaged me, asking if I was till coming to lunch.

Me: Sorry Zayn maybe another time.

I just wasn't in the mood.

A/N
Really short chapter, sorry.

-Cx