035

Harry's POV

"No, Riley." I sigh whilst typing up emails on my laptop. Riley has been constantly nagging me about her going shopping with Jasmine and I'm not happy about it because I won't be there with her.

"Harry, why are you being like this?" She asks, starting to get angry.

"You're now 6 months pregnant with our children, that's why." I roll my eyes.

"Jasmine will be there with me." She starts to raise her voice.

"Don't raise your voice at me, babe, I'm not in the mood."

"Fine." She stomps her foot like a little child and makes her way to our bedroom.

~~~

I'm currently sitting in the kitchen, reading a newspaper. It's been roughly two hours since Riley's outburst and she has been very quiet.

Too quiet.

"Riley!" I shout.

No answer.

"Riley!" I try again.

Still no answer.

I run to our bedroom and see that the door is open, I peek in and see that it is empty. I run back to the kitchen and grab my phone.

I'm not a happy man right now.

Riley's POV

"Riley, your phone is ringing." Jasmine informs me as I am too busy rummaging through the jeans in New Look.

I look at the screen and see Harrys name pop up.

"Fuck." I mutter and then hang up, he is not going to ruin the rest of my day.

"Who was it?" Jasmine asks, walking over to me.

"Unknown number." I smile, now feeling quite bad.

After another hour of shopping Jasmine dropped me home. I'm currently making my way towards the door and before I can even get my keys out Harry is already opening it and he doesn't look happy.

"Get.In.Now!" He says, his face getting red with anger. I walk in and hear him slam the door with force.

"So..." I start but get interrupted by Harry's outburst.

"WHY DON'T YOU FUCKING LISTEN TO ME RILEY?!" He shouts, making me jump in fright. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO LEAVE AND WHAT DO YOU DO? YOU FUCKING LEAVE! YOU'RE PREGNANT!"

He goes to sit down, putting his head in his hands, breathing heavily.

"Something could of happened to you, to our babies, does that not enter your mind? If something would of happened to you I don't know what I would of done." He sighs.

"Sorry." I mumble, he just ignores me.

"Fuck off, Riley." He mutters.

My eyes widen at his comment, tears falling down my cheeks. I know I shouldn't of left but he can't keep me cooped up in the house all day just because I'm pregnant. I walk to the bedroom and go to lay down on our bed, hugging a pillow towards my chest.

~~~

I'm woken up to a loud smash and yell. I jolt of bed and slowly make my way out of our bedroom and towards the kitchen, where the sound came from.

Another smash makes me jump.

I go into the kitchen and see a bottle of Jack almost half finished.

It was a new bottle.

I see Harry pouring himself another glass of the liquid, slamming the glass against the kitchen wall after he has finished.

"Harry!" I scream, he turns to look at me making me gasp. His eyes are all bloodshot and his hair is all over the place, his black button up shirt is undone showing his torso. He just stares at me with wide eyes, his lips slightly parted. "What are you doing?" I whisper in shock.

"What does it look like?" He spat, swaying to the cabinet to retrieve another glass.

"Harry, stop!" I step forward, making him frown at my movement.

"Stay the fuck back, Riley." He pours more and then downs it.

"You are going to give yourself alcohol poisoning if you keep drinking that Harry." I warn, very worried for his health.

"SHUT UP! YOU COULD OF KILLED OUR BABIES BECAUSE YOU NEVER FUCKING LISTEN."

"Harry, what the fuck? Calm down." My heart is beating like crazy. "I get you are angry but you don't need to turn to drinking, you're over exaggerating a little, no?" That one line, just ignited the flame.

"NO" He yells throwing the cup in my direction.

It smashes against the wall next to me, some of the glass scratching my arm making me hiss. I never thought I would say this but I'm scared of him right now. I pull my phone out of my pocket and run into the bathroom, locking myself in.

"Fuck!" I hear him yell.

With my shaking hands I contact Harley to see if he would come and get me.

"Hey chubs." He said happily.

"H-Harley." I whimper.

"Riley? What's wrong?"

"Harry's drunk a-and I don't know what to do." I sniffle. "He's scaring me Harley."

"Okay, are you in a safe place at the moment."

"Yes." I whisper.

"Stay there, Riley, I'm going to come and get you." I hang up the phone and hear a soft knock on the bathroom door.

"Baby?" I hear Harry say on the other side of the door. I just stay quiet.

A/N

Sorry for the long wait. Don't forget to vote x

I actually cannot believe what happened to Harry, it is so disrespectful what that girl done! :(