Rhiannon: Chapter 17

TREY'S VIEW

I opened the front door to see Krystal standing there but then went to slam it shut. I wasn't in the mood for her shit, it had been 8 days since Rhiannon went missing and no-one knew where she was. Melissa wanted to get the fedz involved but I said to keep it between the family, I hadn't seen or heard from Cameron since I last spoke to him and still nobody had heard anything from Tamara. Fair enough she may have been trying to fix her life up but she could have at least told someone where she was going, at least Melissa.

'Trey! Please, we need to talk.' Krystal pleaded, interrupting my thoughts.

'No we don't man, get off my doorstep.'

'No! If you don't let me in I'll just call and tell Melissa now and you know she'll believe me.' She said glaring at me with a slight smirk on her face, I kissed my teeth and opened the door wider for her to come in. I so badly wanted to just fuck her up and done but I couldn't do that.

'What do you want and hurry up.' I said impatiently and she stood infront of me.

'I can't forget about what happened between us Trey-' I groaned and ran my hands over my face.

'I don't think you understand Krystal YOU are one of the biggest mistakes I've made, forget it ever happened!'

'But I can't... I've been sick alot.'

'And?'

'What if I'm-'

'Then abort it, I don't care, as long as you don't bother me Krystal stay away from me. My daughter has gone missing, so has your sister and you're not doing anything! You're just scrounging around after people's man.' I said and she screwed slightly.

'Is that what you think of me?' She asked.

'Yes, that's what everyone thinks of you! Get out man.' I opened the door and pushed her out of it. Pregnant or not, she can suck my left testicle! I don't care if she's pregnant with my child, she isn't getting any money or sympathy. I calmed down and went back upstairs to see Melissa lying on her bed with her back to me and looking out of the window.

'He's got her hasn't he?' She said quietly. I knew she was talking about Stephen so I sat on the edge of the bed and put her legs on my lap. Her eyes were red and puffy so I knew she'd still been crying, it wasn't fair on her after having to lose the baby. I sighed and looked at her.

'Babe, I don't actually know. I have no idea.' I didn't know what to do and I had a feeling Cameron had gone to do something stupid. After a while of rubbing her leg she soon fell asleep and I grabbed my coat and ran out of the house and got in my car. I drove to Cameron's and knocked, Malik opened the door looking like he hadn't slept in days. He gave me a small smile, it looked like it took all of his effort to smile. I nodded back at him and went into the living room to see Cameron standing with his back towards me all in black. When I was sure Malik went upstairs I closed the living room door and he turned around with a screw on his face.

'Fix your face man Cameron.' I said and he screwed harder.

'Why? At least I'm getting up and trying to do something! She's YOUR daughter Trey and your sitting back being a pussy-'

'Fuck you man, you were the one that called me childish! Do we even know where Rhi is? Do we have a plan? Any other mans to help us? We can't go raid his flat with our two man army, are you fucking dumb Cameron?' I said and looked at him, I didn't recognise him anymore to be honest he was just full of hate and anger, was it my fault Tamara left him? No.

'You need to THINK because you can get yourself killed! Stop being irresponsible when you've got Malik to protect as well as yourself.'

'Well then what am I supposed to do blud?! You come up with ONE smart idea.'