Rhiannon: Chapter 15

RHIANNON'S VIEW

A WEEK LATER

I rested my head on Malik's chest and he played with my hair, my dad was out of hospital and still recovering at home. I hadn't been at home too much I'd been staying with Malik and Cameron since once Tamara came out of hospital she went away for a while. As for my mum, she hadn't called once or left the house whenever I did come home I'd see her sitting in the same place staring at the wall in silence and she wouldn't look at me not once.

'Something else is bothering you Rhi and you're not telling me.' Malik said, I sighed and sat up and then turned around to look at him.

'Nope, nothing else is wrong I just want everything to go back to normal but nothing is and I have a feeling it will only get worse.' He kissed my forehead and moved my hair from my eyes.

'Rhi you worry too much, don't you think you should go and speak to your mum?' He asked. I shrugged and rested my head back where it was before.

'Rhi this isn't right, she miscarried and you're not supporting her? She's on her own! Be there for her.'

'No Malik.'

'Why are you so fucking selfish?' My head shot up and I moved away from him, I turned around screwing.

'ME? I'M SELFISH? You don't know half of it.'

'You're being so stubborn man, your mum needs you Rhi.'

'And I really don't care.' I said and got up picking up my jacket.

'Argh where you going now man?' He asked.

'Don't worry, I'll see you whenever.' I said and walked out of his room and downstairs, I walked past the front room and saw Cameron sitting in there watching tv but he wasn't watching it if you get me ? I knocked on the door and he looked over and gave me a small smile I came and sat next to him.

'When I find him.' He said quietly.

'Stephen or Dean?'

'Both of them, fucking dickheads look what they done to him and Malik! Not to mention Melissa miscarrying, stress maybe?' I shrugged and bit on my lip to stop myself from exposing her, I can't believe she LIED and told everyone she miscarried for sympathy. It made me sick to my stomach to think she was going to tell my dad such a lie and not tell him about the rape or Dean forcing her to have an abortion. My hate for Stephen had grown even more and I was now determined to continue with my first plan no matter what got in the way.

I left Malik's and started walking to the bus stop, I decided to go and visit my Nan (my dad's mum) and see how she was. I hadn't seen her at all since I'd came out of hospital and I knew she was getting worse each day, my dad just never seemed to mention her illness. I got off and started walking to her door, I knocked and waited patiently for about 10 minutes. I kept banging and got my phone out to try and call but she wasn't picking up. I sighed and sat down on the wall and the next thing I know Theo comes and sits next to me. I kissed my teeth and stood up but he held my arm.

'Rhi, please let me talk to you.'

'NO. I don't understand why you don't give up!'

'Because I'm not letting a good thing go, I really like you and I fucked up I know that but at least let me explain how sorry I am.' I shook my head and tugged my arm out of his grip.

'Rhiannon don't do this-'

'Don't do what Theo? You have the cheek to tell me to listen to you, you don't deserve it.'

'I know that but I'm so sorry for what I did to you I can't explain.'

'Well, you'll never be sorry enough Theo.' He sighed and pulled me nearer to him, I rolled my eyes and he turned my face to look at his.