Rhiannon: Chapter 10

RHIANNON'S VIEW

Two weeks since I woke up and I was finally back at home, they'd kept me there for another week to monitor my progress and make sure I was healing well. I was sitting on my bed with Malik next to me and my head resting on his chest humming to Best Friend. I started coughing and he rubbed my back.

'Rhi are you taking advantage of me?' He asked me. I gave him the look as if to say 'what are you talking about?'

'You know what I'm talking about cos your bare making me feed you and shit.' I laughed and sat up to look at him.

'Malik you know I would never do that.'

'Mmm...' I smiled and we had another moment, lately we'd been having a lot of those.

'Rhi, you know I what I wanted to tell you in hospital?'

'Yeah?'

'I was gonna say that basically...I love you.' He seemed so shy about saying it, but I knew he felt that way and inside I did too. He leaned in and we started kissing deeply. He moved ontop of me and my arms wrapped around his neck. My room door burst open and I saw my dad and Cameron standing by the door the next thing I knew Cameron dragged Malik off me and pushed him outside of the room.

'What the fuck were you doing Rhi?'

'Nothing! Argh, your just making this something big when it really isn't.'

'You looked like you were about to have sex.'

'Nope, he'd have to take my clothes off first.' I started laughing on my own but then it turned into coughing. My ribs weren't fully healed yet but they were getting there. I looked over at Cameron who was screwing me.

'Ite Trey, I'm gonna go now and I'm taking him with me so I'll see you later yeah?'

'Yeah, kool.' They both left and dad was still sitting on my bed glaring at me.

'Your mum needs to-'

'Fuck off. That's what she needs to do.' He sighed and his face softened.

'Rhiannon, your mum was doing this to protect you.'

'Then why did she bother coming back? Did she expect me to welcome her with open arms? Throw a party or something? I don't think so. She's been alive this WHOLE time dad and you just take her back like its nothing!'

'It's different though I love her more than you could ever understand Rhi, she just wants to talk to you that's all.' He said. I thought about it for a while, she was still living in the same house as us but I stayed away from her and just stayed with Malik in my room. I shrugged and got off my bed taking my jacket with me I went downstairs.

'Where you going?'

'Out, I'll be back soon.'

'But Rhi do you really think thats a good ide-' I closed the front door before he could say anything and took a deep breath. I hated being in that house especially when she was there it was too awkward. I went to Theo's house and knocked on the door. Jamelia opened it instead :/

'Erm...Jamelia?' She smirked and left the house, sometimes I felt to punch her why was she at Theo's yard? She was the reason I kept getting excluded. Theo came down the stairs and I closed the front door behind me, he tried to kiss me but I moved my face and he frowned.

'Arr what have I done now Rhi?'

'Why was she here?'

'Just to talk that's all anyway, you hungry?'

'No.' He sighed and pulled me into a hug, I needed to tell him sooner or later but in a way I didn't want to break up with him.

'Baby don't you trust me?' He asked. I looked at him and shrugged, I didn't trust him that much. I'd been gone for a long time so how do I know what he's been up to? It was different with Malik I could trust him, I didn't have to worry with him but Theo made me concerned. He kissed me softly on my lips but I felt nothing, no shivers down my spine...nothing. What was wrong with me? I cleared my throat and we both went into the front room. But something caught my eye on the table, a pregnancy test? He sat next to me and put his hand on my leg, I moved it and edged away from him.