Rhiannon: Chapter 14

CAMERON'S VIEW

As soon as we got to the hospital, they wasted no time in wheeling her stretcher into the building and out of sight. I got out my phone and dialled Trey's number over and over again but he wouldn't pick up! I tried Melissa and she wasn't picking up either, fucking hell man. I tried Krystal and she picked up after a few rings.

'Hello?'

'Yeah Its Cameron, can you come down to the hospital right now?'

'What? Why? What's happened?'

'Just hurry up its Tamara.' I locked off incase she started asking anymore questions and started walking up and down outside the building. Why was everything going so wrong? I knew Malik was now awake but I couldn't seem him yet since Tamara had overdosed I didn't want to worry him. I then saw Rhiannon walk out of the hospital building, I tried to hide but she saw me before I even moved.

'UNCLE CAMERON!' She shouted. I rolled my eyes and turned around to see her jogging towards me.

'How comes you haven't been to visit Mal? He's asking for you.'

'Oh I'm just visiting a friend first.'

'A friend? Malik's your son.'

'Just stay out of it Rhi, please. Go home or something.' She kissed her teeth and started walking off, I swear she's too fucking rude sometimes. A while later I saw Krystal running towards me, I let out a sigh of relief and she hugged me tightly.

'She's overdosed?' I nodded.

'On what?'

'I don't know sleeping pills I think.' A tear ran down her cheek and I hugged her as she cried, she pulled away from me and looked at me.

'If you need my help with anything, I'm here you know Cameron.' Trey was right, :/ she always seemed to be trying it on. I nodded once and we went into the hospital building.

BRIANNA'S VIEW

I done something I never thought I'd do, or have to do ever again. I picked up my phone off the side and through a blurred vision I scrolled through my contacts until I got to Melissa's number. I hesistated to press the green button but took a deep breath and pressed it, after a few rings she picked up sounding like she'd been crying.

'Hello?' She said and I stayed silent for a while.

'Hello? Who is this?' She asked again, sounding a bit more impatient, she kissed her teeth and I spoke.

'Melissa? It's me...Brianna.' The other end of the phone went silent.

'Its okay Melissa I'm not gonna tell anyone else you're alive.' She sighed.

'What do you want Brianna?' She asked sounding annoyed, I know we weren't on the best terms but I needed to tell her she's still my blood.

'Melissa I've got something serious to tell you-'

'If its about your mum I don't care so bye-'

'MELISSA, DEAN IS ON HIS WAY!' I shouted down the phone.

'What?'

'Dean, I'm telling you he's on his way to your house.'

'What, Why?'

'I don't know! I think its Trey.'

'What the fuck does Trey have anything to do with this?' And this was when I had to blurt out the truth.

'I'm just gonna come out and say it.'

'Nahh just take your time.' She said sarcastically, I took a deep breath.