Chapter 24- Tension

Start from the beginning

"Really? I don't want to let you down." You say.

"You're not. I get that your're busy just like the rest of us are." He says. Why was it that Hobi always knew how to make you feel better. He was such a kind soul.

"You know what, since I'm already out why don't we just do it tonight." You tell him. You couldn't think of any other time that would work for you and you'd just rather get everything done tonight.

"I would love to!" Hoseok says excitedly. You smile at him.

"Great." You say, "You can come over my house when we're done with dinner."

"Why does he get to go to your house?" Yoongi ask you with a grumpy look on his face.

"Yoongi-oppa, we're going to do a dance. And I'm sure you don't want to take any part in that." You explain.

"You don't know what I want." He mummbles.

"Don't mind him." Jin says being the mediator. "He didn't get a full nap." Everyone laughs at the joke except Yoongi. Once the laughter dies down Jungkook speaks up.

"I'm excited to see you and J-hope dance together, you both are amazing."He says surprising you. "Although I am slightly jealous." You were even more surprised that he openly would admit his jealousy like that.

"Well thank you Kookie." You say." And I'm sure that I can make time to hang out with you." He smiles at this showing off his bunny teeth.

"Thanks noo- I mean (Y/N)-ah." He says. You smile back.

"Of course."You say. Jennie arrives with the food and she places it all on the table. The aroma of all this delicious food hits your nose like a punch and makes you mouth water. Jimin notices how you are staring at the food and he lets out a low chuckle.

"What do you want to try first?" He ask you. You look at the wonderful assortment of food in front of you and then back to jimin.

"All of it." You say, our eyes are full of wonder. He laughs once again at your silliness

" let's do one thing at a time, okay?" He says. You if your head slowly as your mind still tries to register all the food in front of you.

" What's that?" You ask Jimin pointing to some good that looks similar to sushi. His eyes follow your finger.

"Oh that. It's gimbap it's really good. It's like sushi except the meat inside is cooked and seasoned well." He explains to you. " Do you want to try that first?" You nod your head like an excited child but you couldn't help it. You just loved food so much and getting to try new food at this scale was an amazing experience. Los you were happy that Jimin was being nice to you without causing any tension to rise between the two of you or himself and any of the other boys.
Jimin sissy you in filling a plate with food. There's japchae, which you had already had with Tae, bulgogi, gimbap, and lots of other delicious Korean food.You use your chopsticks to pick up a roll of gimbal nd place it to your mouth. The flavor explodes and makes you want to eat all of the gimbap and leave none for the boys. You decide against that,however, and just eat what's on your plate. You look to your side to see Jin eating some sort of chicken that was glazed. It looked amazing.

"Jin-oppa?" You call out to him. He looks us at you, mourns half full of food.

"Neh?" He says around his food.
You point to his plate.

"Can I try some of that?" You ask. He shrugs his broad shoulders.

"If you would like." He says as he picks up more chicken with his chopsticks for you. You open your mouth and lean closer to him. He places the chicken into your mouth.