Author's Note

{{ Okay. Yall. I got two announcements. Let me say this. One. I am going to be putting this book for major construction. I might end up unpublishing and republishing back the chapters from before. Just to let you know. The chapter might be a bit longer than it usual was so yeah. You will probably see a lot of updates from this book but don't be alarmed. I just had to tell yall that. That's all.

And Two. I thought about it. I thought about what you guys have said and I want to do. You guys have been texting me in pm about a Sequel to the book. If you guys we're here long enough. You guys would know that I have previously made a Sequel to this book. I deleted it because it wasn't as good and I was stress over it at the time. I was in a really bad place at the time. Also since the movie came out for Descendants 2. You guys been asking if I will be able to make a Sequel of it since the movie came out.

And I was mostly basing the book off the movie. So, I am taking that chance on making the book. It would have a different title than before. Instead. It will be called "Metathesiophobia" . I know what you guys are thinking. That is a long and complicated word. It means "The Fear of Change." Which both Mal and Scarlett having trouble to do so. Scarlett is having it much worst than Mal and the other VKs. I am giving Scarlett a new faceclaim that will be played by my fave, Gage Golightly. By time you are finish reading this, The second book will be out on my page that will have some of the new characters and the Prologue posted up already.. Yes. I have said. It will be up right after this chapter is posted up. I was going to do a playlist but I think I am going to put it up after the whole story is completed so I know exactly which song goes with what. So yeah. Also. One more thing. Since I am changing my character Faceclaim, I will be changing the cover photo. To something like this.

 To something like this

Actually nah. Scratch that. I'm changing my book cover again into something like this.

 I'm changing my book cover again into something like this

The reason that is because when I first made this book. I had it all planned at with young thirteen year old self two years ago. Since I was doing a character from Africa, I was thinking to using the person I had before as a Albanian. Albano is a person from Africa with white skin and very light blonde hair but is also part of the black descendant. They mostly region from Africa but that was the point. I wanted my character to be half this (I was thinking Ugandan) and part Albanian. Just because Albanians don't get much recognition. I couldn't really find any young actresses that were acting in our generation. I decided to use Gage but when I though about it. Using her. I am actually just white washing her so I am just going to my character mix. Which is where Becky G. Comes in. She is going to be half Ugandan and half Latino. :) She will still be a blonde in this book because she was born that way but when we get into the sequel of this book. She is going to change her hair up a notch.

Yeah. That will be the new cover photo. I will be keeping the old one up for a few more days before put this one up. So yeah. That's all I gotta say except enjoy the sequel "Metathesiophobia." See yall there.

New Update April 6, 2019::::

Hey yall it really been a minute. Thank you guys so so much for getting this book up to 38.7 K guys. Like for that is amazing. I cannot believe we got this far. And yeah yeah. I know haven't been posting for Metathesiophobia in a minute but I have a really good reason why. I actually have another Descendants book on this website and I think y'all would seriously enjoy it.

If you like Scarlett, the daughter of Scar, than wait until you here about Jacquetta Skellington a.k.a Jackie. Daughter of Jack Skellington. It's basically a in between from the end of Descendants 2 and Before Descendants 3. I am debating if I should make a part two in the book so it go straight into Descendants 3. Anyway, basically the book about a girl who got invite to be in Auradon. For every villain kid who got good intentions, she had bad ones. She there to be on Auradon to get revenge on her family and try to take the barrier down. Will she succeed? Will the Vks stop her in time or will hell break loose? The book is called "Goosebumps" and I think y'all should really check it out. I think y'all would really really like it. For real. If you guys do, I will just simply see yall there. If not, i guess i see yall in my Metathesiophobia.

Hope yall got a chance to read this. Also comment down below what yall think would happen in book for either Metathesiophobia or Goosebumps.

 Also comment down below what yall think would happen in book for either Metathesiophobia or Goosebumps