Plan Gone Wrong

We walked into the boys dorm and to see Carlos playing a game and seem Jay taken out stuff he stole. "What are you doing?" Mal asked.

"It stuff I took except it's free!" Jay said. I rolled my eyes to once see more of my Evil Jewels onto the table. I went over to him as I put my hand out.

"I told you that you can only have the broken heart jewel. Where did you get any of these other 4?" I asked him. I watched his cricket smirk appear onto his lips as he nodded down at me.

"Check your wrist!" He told me. I look down to see non of my bracelets on her. I took them back and put them back on my wrist. While at it making me punch Jay into the arm were he only laughed at me. Such a thief, I say.

"You will all do that all the time when we take over the world." Mal said as it made everyone stop and looked at her. I listen to Mal speech and she was right. Our parents only let us go to make them pay and have world domination. I looked up and nodded. I felt something trying to slip my jewel from my wrist.

I see Jay trying to steal my jewel again. I stopped to turn to him around. I flipped him and pin him to the ground. "Get off!" Jay screamed. I kept my arms in tack as he just kept staring at me. Shaking my head a bit.

"Not until you. Stop. Stealing. My. Evil Jewels."

"Okay!" He yelled back making me smirk. I got off of him before using my own hand to pull him back up with a smile onto my face. He just frown at me. Aww, is he mad that he got beat up by a girl?

"Can you two stop and focus? Look so Evie found the wand at the museum. We know where is. Now, let's get this wand you know why?" She explained. "We're Rotten to the core!" We manage to speak at the same time. We all nodded as we walked out the boys dorm and run to the museum.

We all was running around of campus. Following Evie and her magic mirror to the museum with all of the mythical stuff into it. It was to wear we crossed roads and even through the towns houses to finally get to the museum. Mal used her power to make the man goes to sleep. We all ran down the stairs. Carlos was the one not following us. I run up to him as I pulled his arm. "Come on!" I yelled as we ran down back to the others. We walked up to room with all of the Villians. It was...Our Parents. It was everyone single one of us. All five us. The worst Villians yet got their own room for the evilness. I saw my Dad with a angry face that shows that he roared. "Dad!" I said sofly. I felt someone tugging on my arm. I turned around to see Jay with a little of a disappointing face. He shake his head telling me it wasn't worth it.

"Come on, we have to go!" He said as he put his hand on my shoulder. I looked back at my dad Statue and Then back at Jay. I nodded as we all went to a new other room showing the Magic Wand. Jay move to the other side. He slide under from the rims as went under it. He hold his hand out trying to get but knowing so well it wasn't going to end well. Before I try to say something try the shield activated the siren. The shield blasted Jay back. It was so loud. It was too loud. I covered my ears and I fell on the floor. It was hurting my ears. It was just so loud.

I felt someone help me up and I know it was only one person. The one person who sent the evil tingling feeling in my body. It was Jay. We ran through upstairs to the main doors. We walk out as he had his hand around my hips. He bend my head down as he stopped to look at me. I looked at Jay as I just breathed out heavily. "Thanks, Jay!" He looked at me and nodded.

We Carlos come out of the museum where we all started running again. "Thanks, Jay. Now we have to go to school tomorrow." Mal stated before we started going along the same path as went from the museum and back. The boys went to the dorms as Mal,Evie, and I did the same. We went to the dorm and Evie unlocked the door. I was the last one to enter which made me close the door behind me. I breathed out heavily as I let my back hit the door.

I looked at the girls as they just smiled. "What?" I said harshly.

"Jay help you even though your not even in love." Evie says as she sat on the bed. She smiled at me even more while her hand went onto hee forehead. "It was magic in the air." Evie did a fake faint onto the bed with her hand still onto her head.

"Yeah but the plan gone wrong because of him,remember?" I asked them before going to my own bed sitting down onto it.

"Yeah but he did help you. Even when it was his fault, it's kinda sweet...in the good way." Mal smiled at me making me cover my face in frustration.

"Aww...not you too, Mal." I signed as I flop at the bed. I just stop and think. I looked up at the ceiling and I have no clue what he try to do. Did he did it just to help me? Did he even like me? I just sitting their as I was thinking about it to much. Everything about Jay was so different. Even after what happened and what he did for me tonight. I just hope he feel the same way as I do for him. And not as friends as something else. Something bigger than that.