The Love Cookie

Scarlett POV

I started hearing voices and atuff moving around that cause me to wake up from my slumber. I flutter my eyes up to see Mal and Evie already finished getting ready. "So, Are you going to tell me what you all did in the kitchen yesterday night?" I decided to ask making me rub my eyes a bit before leaning up. My feet had touch the cold floor before Evie looked at me with a smile.

"Good, your awake. Remember what Mal said about Ben getting a new girlfriend?" Evie asked me before sitting onto my bed just making me nodded at her in agreement. I remember that very clearly unlike most people.

I walked over to my dresser as I pick out some clothes. I nodded at her as I look in between Mal and Evie. By the way they were looking at me, it made me lifted up my eyebrow. I know I was at Cheerleading practice a long time but how much did I miss? "Well...I made a love cookie. All that Ben got to do is eat it and look into my eyes until it work." She explain as she was holding a container. That must be where she was holding the cookie in. I went up to the bathroom to of course brush my teeth. Must keep up my hygiene.

As I rinsed my toothpaste out my mouth in the clean water from the faucet. I turn it off before it made me have a small idea. "Hey, Do you think I can get a piece of that cookie?" I asked Mal to where I got out of the bathroom to see Evie staring at me. She did a little smile.

"Why? For Jay?" Evie asked making herself get off the bed. I have wiggle my lip a bit as I did a fainted smile at the descendants. "Awww...How cute? You want to put Jay into a love spell also." Evie spoke so cheerful her squealing makes me feel as if I want to rip my head off. The squealing is really bothering my ears. Mal turn to me once she slammed her spell book in her hand.

"Well...I don't think that's necessary. He should like you the way you are. I am only using it for the plan, remember." Mall called out once she put her spell book into her bag before she did a slight glimpse at me.

"I know...but I just want him to like me. In the good way."

I told them once I change from the pj's to my regular clothes. "Did you ever ask him if he likes you?" Evie asked as she grabbed her bag while Mal and her walked out the room. Making me roll my eyes as I grabbed my bag and I walked out behind them. "No since I don't know what he will think or how he will react for that matter. Come on, Evie. You know how most of the boys are at the Isle." I whispered to her to where Evie just rolled her eyes slightly.

"Come on, Scarlett. We are in the land of opportunities. Auradon is different from the Isle so thing will patch out better. Now, I gotta go meet someone but I'll be back. Kisses." Evie told use before she blow a kiss to Mal and I before she left.

She left me with the witch daughter. Not that I am complaining but Mal is not a person you really talk to for love advice. Which knows i have to wait until later. We walked to Mal's and I's locker. Putting my combination in to jigging it light for it to open. Putting a few books into the locker and taking one out.

I open my locker up. Then listen to Audrey. "Okay. Now I seriously don't like Audrey!" I growled out with a huge slam of my locker. Mal just stared at me as she just tilted her head at me. What now?

"Why?" Mal asked as she leaned her arm into the locker. She just stared at me for a moment before I just tilted my head at her towards her and ben.

"She is talking about your mother and I don't play that. Especially the unfortunate events from when I was little, I refuse people just come and talk about our parents as if we are the bad guys." I ranted until i realized what i just said. Mal on the other hand who just stared at me with a slight turn to her head as she just stared at me. "Well, we are the bad guys but she is lucky that there's alit of teenager around that I won't be able to rip her little heart out." Dealing my rage end up getting the best of me.

I was about to storm over to her but Mal got my arm and swing me to a different direction. See I was still facing Mal some how. Mal just stared at me with wide eyes before she stuffed her book into her locker. She looked at me before she chattered up. "Calm down things about to go down."

I looked over in front of me to see Jay. He was flirting with the other girl that that have made me roll my eyes. There faces were lighting up as they just smile at Jay.. "Hey...My name is Jay. You all going to watch me play the game today?" He asked as all them said yeah in a flirty voice. I can feel myself getting very angry right now. "I be shooting the winning goal. Look for the number 9." He told all them. I find a quick root where I jump over the bars down where he didn't focus on me. He just kept staring at the girls quietly walk behind him as my eyes turn green. My fangs grow in as I show them to the girls. There faces change from happy to frighten to seconds. Wording out 'Back Off,He's Mine' to them all. They all only stared at me before the ran away.  When Jay turned around, I was already back at the locker with Mal locker and made myself turn my fangs to normal.

Felt a tap to my shoulders making me turn around to him witj a smile on my face. Looking at Jay to see him just cross his arms in front of his chest like he usual do. "Hey Jay." I started out as I looked at him. He just smiled at me. Tilting my head of curiosity as in why he was so happy. Was it the girls that he just talk to? I just rolled my eyes at him before leaning my back against the locker. "What is that for?" I asked him to where he smiled a bit.

Watching as his head went to the side of mines as I heard him whisper. "Your eyes. They're still bright green." He told me making me look down trying to gain control over them before I felt them go back. "If you wanted to scare the girls that I was flirting with than at least try to change back in time before I catch you." He told me making me looked to the side for a quick second. In time to catch Ben eating the cookie.

"Look, Ben ate the cookie." I told him loud enough for me to hear just in case some of the Auradon kids was around. Jay looked over while Evie and Carlos started walking towards him.

"It taste good with the chocolate and the walnuts. Is that walnuts? I love walnuts!" Ben just kept at it as he was chewing the cookie. He was staring into her eyes while he eat it. Mal just kept nodded at him. I stared at him just waiting for the effects to happen to him. She nodded as I walked to them slowly. Jay went behind him putting his hands onto his shoulders.

"How do you feel,Bro?" Jay asked with a huge grin on his face. That grin looking close to the Cheshire Cat smile himself. I stared at them for a moment.

"I feel...like saying the name...MA-" He started but Mal cover ed his mouth. She cover his mouth. She just started lead him the other way. She turn to us while she just mouthed out the word 'wow' knowing that potion gave it a kick.

I smiled just smirked at them as she walked Ben away. Jay have came up to me before he smile walked away saying the five words. "See you at the game." He spoke up before walking away. I just smile before walking back to my dorm to go into my cheerleading outfit. I think this plan will work perfectly. Nobody can stop us now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: OMG 1.19KS THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR READING AND I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. MAKE SURE TO. . .

VOTE

AND

COMMENT AND I WILL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!