Unfreeze and a Scar

Jay POV

I watch as I saw Scarlett fly into the Stadium. "SCARLEEEEEEEETT!" I screamed as she passed out. "Mirror Mirror in my hands give us light to blind the ones in the eye that they can't stand!" Evie enchant as she hold the mirror in the air as light shine into Maleficent eye. She fell down and roared at us. Mal push Evie behind and yelled.

"LEAVE MY FRIENDS ALONE MOTHER!" Mal yelled. I just watch all in shock. "The stick of evil the stick as one. We stick four hearts as one. The stick of evil the stick as one. We stick four heart as one!" Mal kept enchanting as her eyes turn Green.

I watch as Maleficent eyes turned green. I stared at her. Then all I heard was screeching. I watch as Maleficent turn into some as I saw was green dust fly. We all started running to her.

What in the world just happened?

"What just happened?" I asked Mal. I saw Fairy GodMother unfreeze. "I don't know!" Mal responded. "Did you do that?" Evie asked. "I don't know!" She says as we reach to Maleficent.

Mal POV

I run to my mother wonder what just happened. What did I even do? Did I even do that to mother? "No No. Your mother shrunk to the size of her heart. That's why it so...iddy bitty!" Fairy GodMother said. "Will she be like that forever?" I asked as I bend down. "Well...Forever is a long time. But let's just say it will be awhile" She said.

I nodded at her. I looked at the wand and back at her. "I believe this belong to you!" I smiled as I gave it to her. "Thank you. Bippity, Boppity, Boo!" Fairy GodMother enchant as everyone had unfreeze. I looked at Ben as he roared and run to us. I quickly went and stop him. "Okay, it's okay!" I said as I pat his chest.

Jay POV

I smiled a little bit. Then all a sudden I was hit back into reality. He looked over to the side to see Scarlett on the ground. Oh my god Scarlett?

I run to her and put her into my arms. I heard her yell a little and whimper in pain. I push the hair out of her face and signed. "HELP. SOMEBODY HELP HER PLEASE!" I yelled and everyone smiles turned to frowns. Then all eyes were on me. I looked down at Scarlett to see a Tear went down her eyes.

Watchung Scarlett in this much pain was sad. I couldn't bare with her tears fall down her Face. Mal,Ben,Evie, and Carlos run to us. "What happened?" Ben asked. "Maleficent hit her with Her Tail in Dragon form. I think she got hurt pretty badly" I said as I looked back at her. I saw nurse running in.

They lifted her up and I heard her scream a little. They put her on the wheeling bed as they run her out the doors. I stand up and looked at her scaredly. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked back to see Evie. "She will be okay." Evie said. "Let's get ready for the party okay. Jay you know what to say!" I nodded at Carlos and said. "Okay let's get this party started!" I said as I put a smile on my face. "Oww way Ow way Hay!" We echo to the party. I just kept wonder if Scarlett be okay.

~Next Day~

Scarlett POV

I open my eyes as I looked around the room. Everything was a blurr. I just heard voices. "She up!" I heard some whispered. "Evie....Mal!" I said. My vision cleared up to see Ben,Mal,Jay,Carlos, Evie and Fairy GodMother. They all snap their heads to me. "Scarlett!" Evie and Mal said as they went to hug me.

I winced as they hug me. They let go and both said sorry. I looked over to my side to see Ben walk to me. "Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded as I looked at everyone. "What happened?" I asked as Fairy GodMother walked to me. "Maleficent hit you with her Tail. I guess you passed out." Fairy GodMother explained.

I looked over to Jay to see him have sad eyes like...he was about to cry buy that's impossible. He never cry. Evie got the hit and she looked at mal. "We give you two some alone time!" Mal said as Fairy GodMother and Ben walked out. "By Scarlett." Evie said as she walked with Carlos out. "Later Scarlett!" Carlos said as he close the door on his way out.

Jay walked to me and sat down. He took my hand and rub my knuckles with his thumb. "Are you okay?" He asked. "I'm fine!" I replied. "You got hurt bad. Just want to know that your okay." I nodded at him. "Also. She kinda left a mark!" He said worriedly.

I looked at him then back down as I lifted my hospital gown a little to see a Scar that look like mine on my eye. I looked back up at him. "I'm Not sure if it will heal or not" He said sadly. "It will. I'm half Lion remember." I said as he let out a small Chuckle. He smiled at me before he kissed my forehead.

"I let you rest. I see you later!" He said before he left. I smiled at him still smiling at him even know he was gone.

'Scarlett, you know what!" -CeCe said

'What is that then?' -I asked.

'I don't think we are Rotten to the Core' -CeCe spoke

'Yeah. We not!' -I said

'Yeah well this is a new Beginning of our new life of being Good!' -CeCe said.

I smiled at the thought of this. I can't wait until the new beginning.
___________________________________________
A/N: Hey everyone is me. This is the end of the book. I know I know I am sad too but I git S surprise for you. You know how it says Book 1 well because I AM MAKING A BOOK 2. WHO IS HAPPY ABOUT THAT? I KNOW I AM. So I am going to make it and post it soon either today or Tomorrow. I am so excited. The Book is called Turning Right Back Evil! I will post what the cover look like later and a little sneak peek with it as well. Okay I have to see you guys in the next book or in the Cover chapter. BYYYYYYYYE!!!!