Calling Shots

Scarlett POV

I have finally walked out of my door ready to get out to the field. I would put my hair in a ponytail to keep up with the sweat but my hair is too short for it to do any swing action in a small ponytail. I have end up meeting Jay along the way while we walked onto the field together. He didn't really say anything to me until he stopped and smile. He looked up and down at me before stating. "Well looked at you in your little Cheerleading Uniform."

Jay teased with a shake of the head down at me. Rolling my eyes of course he would do that over my height. That would have make the boys laugh but my height as leverage to all of them. He just shaker his head at me before I rolled my eyes at the dreamboat. Oh...Two can play it this game. "Look at you in your...Sports Uniform." Scrunching my eyes not even sure if that made any sense. That definitely didn't sound as if it made any sense. God...Why don't I know what sport he is playing? And I am cheering for it.

"How do you not know what sport I am playing but you am cheering for it?" He signed at me making me crossed my arm. That definitely made me sound twice as dumb in my own mine.

Today, I started to learn how to talk to my inner lion. My dad said that it will soon to come since I am part lion but it can also go away in events for awhile. I not sure that is true or not but I hope it is not true that sounds brutally painful by the way he told it. Now, she just started going crazy more than I do when girls flirt with Jay. At least I won't be lonely when I need someone to talk too. "Tell him...ask him out already! I know you want too." CeCe yelled into the back of my head. Yes, My lion is named CeCe. It's not Evil but it cute. It will manage for her to be a name. "Oh, shut up. You don't know what he will say. Be patient!" I yelled back in my mind. I am literally fighting with myself basically over my Vk crush. That. Is. Weird.

"Oh. Shut it, Jay." I lightly punch him knowing when I give him a regular punch from me, it would actually hurt him. "I may be little but I am feisty." I was jumping up and down at him as I out my fist out at him jokingly. He just looks at me and laugh at my little action. Which makes me starts laughing. Why is this so awkward? It shouldn't be so awkward.

"Okay...Scarlett. I want to ask you a question. I tried to but it always get interrupted. It been on my mind for so long but I wanted to finally ask you thi. I was wonder if you would..." It's funny how in all that matter of time, he could have asked me the question already. He stop when I heard the my name. It was her. It was always always her.

"Scarlett!" Samoa yelled out. I was watching her running on the opposite side of the field just waving and smiling Every time Jay try to ask a question, she gets in the way. She serious is she doing this on purpose. What could she possible know that I don't when it comes to Jay trying to ask me a question. I just shook my head as I turn to Jay with a sorry look on my face. I turn back as I started walking toward her.

"Scarlett, will you go out with me?" Hearing his yelling voice into my ear as if he was right next to me. I quickly turn onto my heels as I stared at him. His eyes show him being serious and plead in them. I just kept staring at him for a second before I rethought what he just said. Did he just...?

"He did? I told you he like us!" CeCe bragged a bit. I can hear her squealing like a actual girl. It's so pathetic by the way she is acting right now and it is kinda annoying me. "Oh. shut up already, CeCe." I told the lion in my mind. I walked over to him as I looked deep into his eyes.

"Yeah...sure. Sounds fun." I stated out trying to sound cool even though I was so excited over the idea of him and me going on a date. I looked at him seeing his famous grin he just gave me.

"I see you later." He stated out before he started jogging to meat with some of his teammates. He run up to the guys to where some of them gave him a pat on the back. I smiled at him before turning around to see Samoa. she looked pretty angry.

"Is she okay? Should we ask her?"

Cece decided to ask making me ignore her comments. Knowing so well I was going to ask her the question anyway. I am going to have a little fun with this one. I just turn to her with a small smirk onto my face as I played the innocent card. asked. "Hey...Samoa. Are you okay?" I decided to ask trying to hold back the laugh. Her eyes flashed from a slight blue but back to normal. I didn't really see it all but I caught some of it. She shake her head at me seeing a smile went onto her face.

"I am fine, Cous. Let's get ready for the game." She stated before she roughly puller my hand. Okay, ow. That actually hurts. She pulled my hand roughly to the girls as we do a review before the game had started.

°•°•°

I was with the cheerleaders as we cheer for the Game. The girls kept getting louder as a few of them do a couple flips in the air. I in the other hand kept at it. I was still wonder about what that was about with Jay and I. Samoa seem so angry at me as well. I think she even growl at me while at it. I pretty sure I heard it. "She is trying to steal him from us! He is ours remember! We can't let that happen!" CeCe growled so angrily and vicious through out the conversation. "CeCe, calm down. We don't know that yet!" I responded back to her in my head trying to keep my head in the game and focus on who's winning.

"She is getting in the way of us close to Jay!" She Growl. "Just relax, she won't get to me!" I told her but she did a loud angry roar in my head. Making me wince a bit over the sound. "I mean us!" She cool down as I heard her yarning. Didn't hear the res of her, she must have went to take a nap.

I watch as Jay shoot the winning goal and Carlos help a little. I smiled and I cheer. I drop my pom poms as I run to Carlos and Jay. They must have caught me coming as They gave me a hug. Even though I hate they, I let them have it simply. "I am so proud of you guys!" I smiled as I hugged them back.

"Thanks Scarlett!" Carlos and Jay replied at the same time. They were hugging me this long and I was already tired of it. Omay, this is too long. I put my hand in between before shoving them off of me. I dusted my skirt as I looked at them happily. I was so happy until I heard someone. Someone that I thought wouldn't hear making me surprised the most.
____________________________________________
A/N: Lol a huge Cliffhanger yall. I will update soon. Don't go anywhere! Love yall and thank you for reading!