Introduction Of Scarlett

The name is Scarlett. I don't have a last name but than again. Most of the villain kids do. That's right. I said villain kids. To people like Captain Hook and the evil sorceress, Maleficent. I am no witch but I am part animal. I am Daughter of Scar. I am a half lion and a half human. I don't know how but let's just leave it at that. I rather not want to think about it. I have golden blonde hair. I mostly like it short but everytime I cut it...it grows back into 2 times faster than regular hair growth. I have honey brown eyes but it can change to vibrant green. I also have a scar on my right eye. It wasn't from a accident, I was just born that way.

Unlike most villian kids, I was born outside the Isle. My mother and father had a thing for each other when they were put onto the Isle. My mother is actually a Auradon girl but was accidentally mistaken for a villain when Fairy Godmother put the villains there. It have been four years and between those four years, They found love some how and made me. King Beast notice that there royal steed was missing. Three months later, they found out that she was on the Isle. They took her out of the Isle and she never returned. When I was born, my mother kept the secret about who my father ways and never told anyone about it. They knew if they were a villain kid, they have to go to Isle. Auradon Kids stay at Auradon and Villain kids are stay on the Isle.

I always have these weird thing with my eyes. My eyes flash green uncontrollable when I was really little. My mother would always keep secrets from me and keep saying that it's just my imagination but I know that she was lying.

Everytime I go to school, people always looked at me like I was a freak and started bullying me. When I turned 10 on my birthday, I had my first transformation of a Lion. When I transform...I was out of control. I end up killed her and I have never seen her since. Knowing for sure that she was possible like me, so she would heal but no. She was a human.

Two weeks later after my incident, when these man in suits took me to the Island called 'Isle Of The Lost '. I was raised by my father who taught me how to control on my Lion side. Maleficent who teach me how to control my human side. Mal was like a sister to me and always be there for me. I also made some 4 new friends. Mal,Evie,Carlos and Jay.

Mal is the daughter of Maleficent. She is a natural born leader. She also love to draw and cast spells. Only when needed anyway. She is my best friend along with Evie. She have her little Spell Book that she can learn cool spells from. I wish I have powers like Mal.

Evie is the daughter of the Evil Queen. She is great at creating her own fashion and communicate. She also have her little Magic Mirror that her mom gave her. She much more of a girly girl than any of our friends here which I find as a bad thing but that's how her mother raise her. I still like the way she is. She can be more nice than most of the villain kids.

Carlos is the son of Cruella De Ville. He smart loyal,witty,and he is...am I forgetting something. Oh yeah...afraid of dogs. He says their are a Vicious Rabbit pack animal...Okay some are but not all of them. He is a sweet friend who help me out over my mother's death. Which I have to remind you that I caused.

Jay is the son of Jafar. Jay has a talent of Stealing and scheming. He is also natural athletic. He is on of my best guy friends I ever had. I always had a crush on Jay but I know he will never go for me. I don't even think that he thinks that I am his type.

Then theirs me. Scarlett, Daughter of Scar. I know. I know. I already explain what I look like and what happened to my mother and how I got onto the Isle. I just left out a few thing that you might want to know.

I can be silly and nice at times. I mostly have to be ruthless to even survive at this place. I only get angry when people get on my bad side and that's when my lion side come out. So you better not mess with me. I always sneak around with Jay to steal stuff on the Island. I am a little evil on my Lion side and I am good on my human side. So it a half and half...50/50...You know what I mean. I also get mad when people be mean or hurt my friends.

I always try to be good but my dad always say 'Never be good because Evil alway wins'...Well he said that in lion and I speak cat. Until now I don't know if I want to be Evil is the best side to choose so I want to be good!

|| || ||
I know what yall thinking. Why I changed my characters fc? This is the third time and you ran through two people already. Well. Let me tell you why. The reason that is because when I first made this book. I had it all planned at with young thirteen year old self two years ago. Since I was doing a character from Africa, I was thinking to using the person I had before as a Albanian. Albano is a person from Africa with white skin and very light blonde hair but is also part of the black descendant. They mostly region from Africa but that was the point. I wanted my character to be part this (I was thinking Ugandan) and part Albanian. Just because Albanians don't get much recognition. I couldn't really find any young actresses that were acting in our generation. I decided to use Gage but when I thought about it. Using her. I am actually just white washing her so I am just going to make my character mix. Which is where Becky G. Comes in. She is going to be half Ugandan and half Latino. :) Also. She will still have her short and blonde hair in this book but in the next book...trust me when I say it will definitely change. Okay. I hope this clear things up because some of you probably didn't understand before. So, I hope you like my book and I see you all in the first chapter.

Book publish:: August 3, 2015
Book finished:: September 14, 2015
Book editing:: ongoing