Family Day

Jay POV

"You what?" I said. Well I practical yelled. "I said I choose forgive. I will forgive you. Evie told me everything. I am such a idiot. Jay I am so sorry!" Scarlett explained as she hug me.

WoW

Did she really forgive me that easily? I am like really. She just forgive just like that. Faster than a snap. I just hugged her back. "Well if you 2 will keep doing that over the whole time when we take over the world then do it while it not today!" Mal said. We both release as we looked at her. "Come on Fairy Godmother want us!" Evie says as we walked out the hallway. Carlos run to all 4 of us as we walked to the room.

"Hey everyone. Well today in Auradon is Family day and your Family couldn't be her because of...Distances! So we have this." GM says as she walked over to the T.V. Oh this isn't going to end well.

Scarlett POV

We was in the room with Fairy Godmother. She turned on the T.V to see our parents. I see all 5 of our parents Struggling. Mostly my Dad. Since he has no thumbs. "Mal...Mal how is my little girl? When do we get to see you!" Maleficent asked. "After the Coridenation!" Mal says. They all I heard was nothing from Maleficent when my dad just started Growling at me. "I know you like Jay and I don't like it!" He said. Then I hear Carlos yelling at his mother. This is a bad start for us right now.

"I never want you near Jay again" He said. "That's not far!" I growled back. "I don't care. I am your father and I have control over you!" He roared. Then everyone stop. "Well you can't. 1. you don't have thumbs and 2. You are all the way in the Isle surrounded by water. You don't have Control of me again" I roared as the parents started fighting.

I put my hand in a fist and I was so close to punch the T.V until I felt a hand on my wrist. I looked up to see Jay holding it. My eyes flash Green as I growled at him. "Scarlett Calm Down!" He said. I just keep Growling at him. He went and turned off the T.V. "Their...Their hey are gone okay. Relax!" I just breath in and out as I looked at fairy Godmother as my eye flash back to Normal.

I put my hand down slowly. "I am so sorry!" GM said "Thank you for the special treat!" Jay said as he nodded. I let go and run. "Where you going?" Evie asked. "I am going to go Change." I yelled as I run down the hall back to my room. I can't go to Family day wearing this.

Like really. Every Girl is where a dress or Shirt and I got on Tights. I ran to my room and dig through my clothes and found something cute. I keep the boots on. They will go with the outfit. I found a long sleeve black shirts and a Red velvet Skirt. That is Mid-thigh. I got a Black belt with a Golden buckle on it. I put it on as I run outside to see them on the roof.

I walked to them and I just smiled. "I'm Back!" I said. They all turned around to see me. I smiled. Jay just smiled even more just staring at me the way he did. He even drool. It wad gross but in a cute way. "Jay!" Mal said. "Uh huh!" He whispered low enough for us to here. "You are drooling!" Evie said. He looked down and whip his mouth.

I just laughed. "Well are we going to Family Day." I said as I walked down! Well that was a yes. So I walked downstairs and looked at everyone. I hope this make my day any better.

~Later that Day~

I was playing with Dude with Carlos and all I heard was yelling. I turned around to see Ben and Jay. Also this old Lady. Wait...is that Audrey's Grandmother. Uh Oh. This is going to be bad. She just yelled at her. Me,Carlos,Jay, and Evie walked up to them. "I missed it all!" She yelled and Cried to Audrey.

When Mal try to apologize. Chad got into the way. "Chad stop!" Ben said. "No...They were raised by their parents. What do you think Villians teach their kids. Nice....Kindness!" Chad said. This started getting me upset and Mad."You stole another girls boyfriend. You enjoy hurting me. You also steal another girls boyfriend!" Wait...What? "And You...Your nothing but a Gold Digger!" He says. "That's it I am putting my foot down!" CeCe growl. "Not yet." I whispered. "Do you really think we are just like our parents!" I yelled. He turned to me.

Great. What you got to say now?

"Yes. you are Villians right. Like you were birth half a Lion." He started walking to me. And I backed up a little. "With that Ugly Scar on your eye." He says as he hit it as I screamed in pain and it started to bleed. "Mirror Mirror in my hand. Who is the biggest Jerk in the Land!" Evie enchant as she hold it up to Chad face and he smack it right out her hand. "Now?" CeCe asked. "Now!" I yelled.

I roared as my eyes flash Green as u jumped on him as I started hitting him. I lifted my hand up in the air revealing my claw until I saw Jay grabbed my wrist and handed me to Carlos. I keep tugging on him to let go but he didn't. I saw Jay grabbed on Chad but he let go as Evie use the perfume and knocked him out. Like how Maleficent knocked out Sleeping Beauty.

Jay and Carlos was holding both my wrist. "SCARLETT CALM DOWN!" Jay said. "JAY...DO SOMETHING!" Carlos yelled. "SHE IS NOT LISTENING TO ME!" Jay yelled back. I lifted up my head in the air and I open my mouth revealing my fangs. I roared like I never roared before. I finally stop as I looked around. Everyone just staring at me. Even Chad and Ben. "Scarlett come on!" Jay yelled as Carlos let go of my wrist as Me,Evie,Mal,Carlos, and Jay ran.
__________________________________________________________
WoW....that was a exciting chapter, huh? And I did a 2nd update for yall because I feel bad for the Cliffhanger for that last chapter. Let me know what you think about this chapter. in the Comments.