Mission: Finding Scarlett

Mal POV

"YOU DID WHAT!" Carlos,Evie, and I yelled. Is he being for real. Did Samoa really Kiss him? "Hold on!" I said as I got of the bed. "So you are telling us that Samoa kissed you and Scarlett. And Scarlett Scar was bleeding!" I asked. He just did a low nodded. "It's worst then I thought if her Scar Bleeding then she is very upset and Mad. You blew it man. She really like!" I said as I flop on the bed next to Evie.

"I know...I blew it. Wait...she what. She like me!" Jay asked. Carlos got up walked over to the bed. "Yeah...we all knew." Carlos said as me and Evie nod. "Carlos...you knew that she like me and you didn't come and tell me!" Jay said angrily. "We told him not too!" Evie said. "Why? Jay asked. "Because we want you to do it on your own. And plus she likes you since you 2 meet when you where Ten!" I explained.

Evie POV

"So what do we do?" Jay asked. "Mission: Find Scarlett!" I said as I jumped off the bed. "What?" They all asked. Was I not clear? "I said Mission: Find Scarl-" I started until I got interrupted by Carlos. "I know what you are Talking about but explained what you mean by that!" He asked.

"Let's go to the woods and Find her!" I said making it very obvious. "Oh!" Jay said as he raised a eyebrow. "Yeah...Oh!" I said as I stand next to him by the door. They all just stared at me. "What are you all doing just standing and sitting around! Come on we got to find our friend let's go!" I said as ran out the door.

They all started following me in the woods. I stop as I got my mirror out. "Mirror Mirror in my hand...Give me enough light to show us half the land!" I chanted as the mirror show us the lights. I pointed the mirror at the ground as I walked forward as I roam around. "Okay we split up here. Mal and Carlos you go with each other on the right side!" The both nodded. "Jay." I started as he just stared at me.

"You are with me and we head the left side. We all meet back at the beginning of the woods!" Mal and Carlos nodded before they leave in the different direction from me and Jay.

Jay POV

Evie and I was walking around in the woods looking for Scarlett. Ever since I saw Scarlett 4 hours ago,I felt terrible every since. I never ment to hurt her. I never even ment to hurt her at all. "Jay!" Evie says as she got me out of my thought. "Yeah, Evie!" I said as I looked at her. Is she going to ask me one of those personal questions that she always do.

"Do you really like Scarlett?" She asked as she looked at me. "Yes...Yes I do!" I said. Was she trying go to a curtain place at this. "Then find it in your heart to show her. Show her right. Don't do it over a card or something. Do it how you way to show her that you truly care." Evie explained. She was right. I have to find away to make it right to her. The right way to do it.

Scarlett POV

I shifted back to my Lion as I took control again. I grabbed my clothes as I put then back on as I walked back to the School. "I can't believe that Jerk. And I Can't believe that Trader!" CeCe growled as we walked into the school. "I know. He just use us like a little Hamster experiment. And we are NOT a experiment!" I said. "Your right. If they was dating Jay should have told us the right way. Not pretend to ask us on a date and show us that they kissing. It weird!" She yelled. "I know right!" I said.

I walked through the halls to my room. I took a deep breath before walking in. "Where is everyone?" CeCe asked. "I have no clue but I am glad that Jay not here!" I said as I walked in and change my clothes. "Agreed. Now let's go to sleep! I'm tired!" She says. "Agreed!" She says as she went and fell asleep.