Revenge Time

Scarlett POV

Jay,Carlos,Evie, and I was up at top watching Ben turning from Prince to king. It was going to be a sad moment since we are about to take over the world. We just stared at Mal.

'I don't want to do this no more!' -CeCe cried.

'Me too but we don't have a choose' -Me

Then I couldn't believe my eyes. I saw Jane took the wand as the light hit the center. "Child what are you doing?" Fairy GodMother asked. "If you don't make me beautiful then I will do it myself. Bippity,Boppity,Boo" Jane tried to enchant. Mal runs to Jane and took the wand away. Jay,Evie, and Carlos run off to downstairs.

'Let's just take the short way out!' -CeCe said.

I took my black heels of and hold them in my right hand. I stand on the baloney and jumped down behind Mal. "I said Stand. Back." Mal yelled. "I told you that she can't..." Audrey said until Mal point the wand to her. "SCARLETT STOP IT!" Samoa growled.

Jay,Evie, and Carlos busted in the room. "Come on Mal!" Carlos said. "Revenge Time!" Me and Jay whispered. "You really going to do this?" Ben asked. "We don't have a choice. Our parents..." She stops as I heard CeCe talking to me.

'We definitely can't do this!' -CeCe said

'I told you already we have no choose' - I yelled at her.

'But we are not out parents and they live all the way in the Island. They can't contact us unless Fairy GodMother does!' -CeCe spoke.

'You really think that we don't get caught!' -I asked.

'We won't' -CeCe said.

I was pulled back into reality when she heard. "I choose good guys" Mal said as she put her hand out in a fist to pump it. "I choose good!" Jay said as he pumped her fist. "I choose good too!" I pumped my first next to Jay.

"I choose good!" Evie stated as she pumped her fist with us. "So you don't care how mad our parents will be?" Carlos says. We laughed as we looked at him. "Your Parents can't contact is here." Fairy GodMother said.

"Okay. I choose good" He said. Then all I saw was green dust fly into the room. We all step back a little. We watch as the dust landed as it revealed Maleficent. "I'M BAAAAAACK!" Maleficent yelled.

"Give me the wand,Mal!" She said. Mal went to give it to her but throw it in the air to Fairy GodMother. "Bippity, Boppity,..." Before she can finished her sentence. Maleficent finished it for her. "Boo!" She said annoyingly and use her staff to free everyone except for the Villians.

We looked around. I looked at Samoa as her face was in so much shock.

'WoW. Maleficent did some real damage,huh?' -CeCe cried.

'Yeah I'll say' - I said.

I looked at Mal. "And I commands to god to my hands!" She said as she snatched the wand out of Maleficent hands into hers.

Wait when did she even had the wand?

"You all will regret this!" Maleficent yelled as I saw green dust fly around her in a odd Shape. Then the dust disappear into a Huge purple Dragon. "Oh god!" I said with a gulp.

She turn to use as she roared. Jay fell down and we try to run away. "Run Jay. Scarlett Run!" Carlos yelled. "Guys come on run!" Evie and Mal yelled. We both run to sides and fell down as we run back.

When Maleficent turned around her Tail whip me to the side. I went flying to the stomp and fell down. I felt so much pain in my ribs. The only thing I heard was Jay yelling "SCARLEEEEEEEETT!" Before I blacked out.
_______________________________________________
A/N: WoW. Scarlett got hurt. What do you think will happened. Will she be okay? Let me know in the comments.