The One That Got in Between

Scarlett POV

I was in my room as I change back into my old clothes. Now that felt so much better. Cheerleading seem so easy than I thought. Those seem like the same stuff I do on the island. It was only Evie ,Carlos ,Mal and I in our rooms waiting for Jay. Jay finally came as he just smirk at me. Okay...What is with him and the smirking at me today? He literally hug me earlier too even when I told him I don't do hugs. Seriously, what is up with him lately. He walked to Mal and he sat down next to her. Someone knock at the door. Who is it? Is it Cousin Samoa again? "Hold that thought." Mal spoke out as she walk to the door to see it was Ben. "

Hey...Sorry I didn't see you all earlier and I was wonder if you all needed anything."

Ben asked. Mal just tilted his head a bit before she out half of her weight on one knee. "Not that I know of..." Her sentence ran off as she turn to us. Everyone just shook their heads at Mal of course. We good.

"Okay...Oh,Scarlett. How's your hand?" He decided to ask me. I never thought about that all day. I look down at my hand to see no scratch mark on it. Rubbing fingers against the healed up skin before raising it up.

"Healed." I spoke out harshly as I put it down. He just only nodded at me in response. I turn to Carlos who just shook my head at me a bit. Knowing how I am, he think I was making something to obvious. He may be king but he is not my king. It doesn't mean I will end up following his rules.

He out of all people should know that. I end up missing what Ben said because he got interrupted by Mal. "Oh wait. Is it true that we all can go to the coronation." Mal asked. He have responded with a yes and nodded. "Do you think that we can stand in the front, so we such up the goodness?" Mal asked him as she sniffed the air hardly with a small smile onto her first. I only smirked at her. Classic Mal. She always try to do something like that.

"No its only me,my folks,and my girlfriend."

He told the group to where I can hear a small stutter from Mal from here. "Y-your girlfriend?" Mal she decided to ask to where he nodded at what sounded like a question but it really was a statement. "Well...Goodbye!" She says as she exclaimed and she shut the door on him. She turn to us with a slight raised eyebrow.

She just looked at us with a smirk planted onto her face. I got up from the bed and swing on the bed podium. "What are you think Mal?" I asked her with my face looking serious as ever. I've cross my arms in front of the girl before she looked up at us. Her purple hair sliding against the right side of her face.

"I think it's time for Benny-Boo to get a new Girlfriend." Mal started she went over to her spell book and skim through it. I'm guessing she is trying to find a spell. My guess is that she would have to find a love spell or potion at least to help her out. I heard knocking on our door making everyone attention focus on the door. I turn to the side to see Jay was looking inside a book. He slammer it close as he put it onto the bed. "I'll get it." Jay hopped up from his s as he got up. door to reveal Cousin Samoa. She smiled at him and she played with her hair. Jay just stand their staring at her. I looked in between the two to where I can see Jay looking plenty of awkward. Just say something Jay. It's not that hard. For crying out loud.

"Can I help you,Samoa?" Jay sounded off guard at that point. Knowing so well he have no clue what else to say to the other Lion girl.

"Well, since you asked...we can do something after the game." Samoa started off as she flipped her hair at him before she looked to the side at the four us. "But right now I just here for Scarlett. We have to practice the new moves that just came today." Samoa beamed up while she stand in the door way just staring at Jay. I haven't realize I have done a low growl until Carlos touch my arm.